HBK or HHH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ajax

Reaction score
Who do you think is better? I think that HBK is better he has had more classic matches and is a better wrestler.

Klide

It acually sepends IMO HBK took the 90's and HHH takes the 2000's.
so yeah its kinda hard to tell. but i would go with HBK.

BookerWSM

Reaction score
I would have to say HBK. I like HBK alot more, and he can put on great matches with almost anyone.

chessarmy

its glaringly obvious, HBK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all.

The guy put on classic match after classic match after CLASSIC FUCKING MATCH at Wrestlemania, he's the best at adding emotion to his matches and he sells extremely well. Not to mention, he's great on the mic, and in my book, Shawn Michaels is the greatest wrestler to ever step foot inside the squared circle.

With that said, I'll be watching RAW just hoping for a Shawn Michaels return...

Reaction score
This is one of the easiest questions ever. HBK by the WIDEST margin EVER.

HBK has had countless classic matches with a variety of opponents, had revolutionary concept matches (HIAC and Ladder)that became big staples and draws for the E. NONE of that can be said about Triple H. Not to mention HBK is one of the best promos in the history of the biz.

I would like to say HHH is NO slouch, but there is NO validity in comparing him to HBK. HBK straight worked his way to his spot, HHH benefited from being HBK's cocksucker backstage buddy, then got the best possible rub in wrestling history (consecutive programs with Foley, Rock than Austin, in which he went over in ALL) then he was given his "prestigeous" reigns after knocking up the bosses skank daughter. Not fair to compare, let alone the glaring, gaping hole between the two's abilities

HBK has had great matches with great workers like Taker, Hart, Owen and Bulldog. He's also had great matches with known stiffs like Nash, Sid, Masters. Triple H's ability to have great matches all depends on who's in the ring with him. Not surprisingly his best matches have come against Austin, Foley, Rock and of course...HBK.

Since HBK's 2002 return his classics with Angle, Jericho, Cena, and Taker have been way better than any of Triple H's matches. The best matches Trips has had in that same span have been with HBK.

HBK is not above working mid-card guys and making them look good and giving them credibility,(Carlito, Masters, Benjamin, and in 2004 an up and coming Orton and Batista) Triple H has squashed anyone not named Cena or Batista at every turn. He has buried many over wrestlers too. RVD and Kane come to mind. HBK was a backstage politicker, but at least he has made things right. Tripps, one would think, would lay down for some guys, since legitimate, proven draws, did it for him to help make him.

I can go on and on, but really it's nonsensical. HBK was better than HHH before he ascended to the upper card, and he's been way better since he returned. Really, there is not a worker in the past twenty years on the North American continent that can be compared to HBK unless that name is Flair. And if we were looking for peers of a similar age thy names would be Misawa and Kobashi.

Robert

Reaction score
HeartBreak Kid BaaaBy. He's Faster, more charasmatic, more entertaining,

more intense, and more of a natural once the Boots are laced.

The only thing Triple H equals to Shawn with would be Toughness and

well I'll give Triple H the tougher look(Appearance).

But Shawn quite easily on this debate.

insanity_x

Reaction score
HBK, for the same reasons as everybody else stated.

Reaction score
I would like to say HHH is NO slouch, but there is NO validity in comparing him to HBK. HBK straight worked his way to his spot, HHH benefited from being HBK's cocksucker backstage buddy, then got the best possible rub in wrestling history (consecutive programs with Foley, Rock than Austin, in which he went over in ALL) then he was given his "prestigeous" reigns after knocking up the bosses skank daughter. Not fair to compare, let alone the glaring, gaping hole between the two's abilities

Don't forget the night after Brock Lesnar won the Undisputed Title from The Rock in 2002 (at SummerSlam) HHH was GIVEN his own title by Ric Flair so there could be "two championships for two shows". What a crock of bullshit that was. :rolleyes:

ratedrko09

Reaction score
I think it was bischoff who gave HHH the title. My opinion is that he felt he would not look good in the ring with brock. so with that in mind im going to pick HBK