Hbk Is Back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NYKings

Reaction score
HBK's return was unexpected to me and I thought it was brilliant. Could be a great feud with Orton and the new look is pretty badass IMO. Him just walking to the ring was great. The look in his eyes was intense, compared to the "hahaha" DX Days last year. I liked DX but not last year and I hope they stay away from it this year.

Acid

Reaction score
For once I was actually shocked by WWE's unpredictability. Usually I know what's going to happen so it defeats the purpose of getting excited, but when HBK walked out I jumped out of my seat and just laughed hysterically.

If WWE keeps this up I'll actually look forward to watching Raw.

MTG

Reaction score
Honestly yesterday i noticed how much more i like HBK than HHH. HHH is boring a stale and always does this same thing. HBK is a fucking badass. I guess he's gonna be facing orton at CS considering he won the votes 2 years in a row at Taboo tuesday. He will probably win the poll again.

Hopefully Orton/hbk goes on instead of HHH/orton

lastlaugh

Reaction score
We saw on RAW why HBK is a main eventer. As he was walking to ring, he built up so much emotion, so much intensity, and he hadent even stepped in the ring yet. that dude is just flowing with charisma...and i loved how he came back....even if he does look like ted nugent

btman

Reaction score
Yeah, HBK is gonna stick with this whole rugged cowboy image. Did anyone elsehear JR call sweet chin music "the longhorn kick"?

Haha that was awesome. I'm glad HBK is back. No Mercy and Raw have greatly pleased me... I'm glad WWE knows it's place.

vickymania

Reaction score
RAW should have a triple threat match for the title btwn orton, HBK and HHH at a PPV..they can build up the hype the same way it was when HHH,Cena and Edge were going for the title..

Bradders

Reaction score
I don't think he will get a new gimmick, just plain 'ol HBK. The hat might be to cover up his bald patch which he had hair replacement surgery on.

C4

It was really a shock to see Shawn Michaels come back so early, A November Return was planned. It's good to see that WWE is turning Un-predictable after John Cena's injury. No more spoilers! Things just happen in the WWE.
Orton's 2nd Championship was shocking
HHH defeated Orton - Ultra-Shocking
Umaga and HHH - What the hell? 2 Championship Matches? SHOCKING
Orton wins in the end and the LMS Match - SHIT THIS IS UNREAL
Raw - HBK returns - OMG, HOw Did this happen?
What's next from WWE?

steve316

Reaction score
maybe hhh helps hbk win the title then requests his title match in a shake hands match (mutal)

ice_edged

Reaction score
oh yeah hbk is back.. wow wwe has actuaqlly done soemthing really unexpected on monday night raw..really cool... right now Im jsut waiting 222 to save us... raw is the savior

Nobody

Reaction score
The return of Shawn Michaels was a smart move.Vince became awsome!!

ice_edged

Reaction score
i kinda really didint expect him to return when I hear all those reports he wanted to be with his family. it was jsut out of no where. bet hhh did a great job convincing him to coem back. good job hhh