Hayley Williams - PARAMOREGASM, TBHAYLEY

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

This Hayley shit is gay. It's cool when one person is obsessed with someone but gets Blue when everyone else jumps on the bandwagon.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Hayley looks like Lightning from FFXIII.

All the reason I need to love her.

I think Chuck has given up on me, I go to MS now.

He's contributing and doesn't have a problem with upgrading my name everyday.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
lmao, plz don't tell me you are talking about the lead singer of Flyleaf. While I enjoy them, she is a total turnoff if we are personally talking about looks.

Yes, I am, and while Hayley Williams is cute, she's not the goddess you guys seemingly portray her as in terms of looks, and musical ability.

PeepShow

MTV+TRL+Presents+Alyson+Hannigan+Flyleaf+Duffy+FSxkLUpBeOsl.jpg

lol

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I was making a point, in that Hayley is not the end all to women. She's cute, if nothing else. :rolleyes: I personally think Lacey is ok, I can choose a bad picture of Hayley as well, but I'm not gonna waste my time, because I'll just be bombarded by the endless Hayley fanboys.

Hometown Kid

I was down with Paramore since day 1. The rest are just posers. :shifty: Although I probably won't change my name to anything Hayley related so i'll give James credit for that. :y:

BTW Lacey isn't that bad. She's not perfect but she's not horrid either. =/

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I can understand you guys like her, okay, we know, however, all too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.

PeepShow

I understand where you're coming from, but we/myself aren't the ones bringing it upon ourselves to continue discussing the matter, at least I know I'm not. All I do is simply change my sig and avatar every once in a while. All the other stuff that is discussed is brought up by others going nuts about it (This thread, etc), questions about the band/her, and other things.

The only real hardcore fans are Peep and Dylan

Not so sure about the rest.

Edit-1chiban also

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Maybe I was being a douche about it, just... too much of Hayley. :p I hope her looks don't wear off on you guys pretty soon, especially BKB (I refuse to call him PARAMOREGASM). Like I said though, she's cute, I don't mind her too much, just too much love.

Hometown Kid

The only real hardcore fans are Peep and Dylan

Not so sure about the rest.

Edit-1chiban also

I was just about to say 1Chiban. >.< Anyways X-Power and Beer are pretty much up there as well...and Luke's right about everyone else going nuts over it. I mean it's not like we don't have other bands that I or we like. =/ Or women. :y: