Hayley Williams - PARAMOREGASM, TBHAYLEY

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

PeepShow turned into "Hail Hayley" sometime ago and it shocked everyone, it all started with an animated avatar and a Hayley Signature then it became something exceptional as others did the same thing and transformed into "Hayley zombies", <3, (imo) , :eek: and tbh were seen more often on the forums. Hometown Kid, PeepShow, BKB, Stinger and many others are victims of the "Hayley Effect" today.

Earlier today, BKB changed his "original and unique" name to PARAMOREGASM. His Animated Avatar, signature and everything else is "Hayley-ed" as well :disgust1:

http://impactwrestling.com/forum/member.php?u=4448

Wordlife

wow awesome.... the Hayley Williams phase has begun.... I'll rep someone for life if they change their name to Jonas Brothers Rule!!! and have jonas brothers sigs and stuff.......THATD BE HILARIOUS

Soulpower

haylee williams is a ginger with bad teeth

THANK YOU!! I've been saying the thing about her teeth for a while now.

Moonlight Drive

FUCK YOU JAMES.

He just ruined the best name in wrestling forums history. :gun_rifle:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
wow awesome.... the Hayley Williams phase has begun.... I'll rep someone for life if they change their name to Jonas Brothers Rule!!! and have jonas brothers sigs and stuff.......THATD BE HILARIOUS

I'd be down for that. Either them, Miley Cyrus, High School Musical or Taylor Swift, tough decisions.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm thinking about converting to the Hayley side myself.