• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hayley (vert sig)

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Hayleyvert.png

I've been wanting to try a vert sig for awhile now, so I decided to give it a shot when I found the stock pic. Let me know what you guys think.

CT Styles

I love this. This is fantastic work. The color scheme, the positioning, everything, I love it.

I can't decipher what's in the bottom right of the sig though. It looks like a whistle.

Reaction score
Yeh I have to agree with CT on this one. I like it, and I'm not even a Paramore fan :p

Everything seems to be done right, for it to intertact/work with all the elements. I can't think of anything I'd change with this, some really nice work.

Love the look of the 'vert sig' too, it's really the first time I've seen this on here (with those dimensions).

That's very well done indeed.

The finishing is brilliant. The bottom left is a bit rough though. You should have gone with the same scheme (as on the top) on the bottom left as well.

But anyways, it's pretty good.