Hayden 'Simply Amazing' Arrington

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
brett+deledio_26+july.jpg

Name: Hayden Arrington
Nickname: Simply Amazing
Weight: 188 Pounds
Height: 6'0
Hometown: Sydney Australia
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Heel, is Tweener in his thoughts though
Gimmick: Arrogant Heel. Stirs up trouble wherever he is.
Personality: Arrogant, Cocky
Entrance Music:
Under the Knife --- Rise Against
Entrance Details:
Under the Knife hits as the arena goes a deep gold. A spotlight comes down on the top of the ramp as Hayden Arrington comes out from behind the curtain and then walks to the ring. He ignores the fans before sliding into the ring.

Finishing Move 1: -S.A.S (Simply Amazing Splash)[Shooting Star Press]
Finishing Move 2: -Amazing Lock (STF)
Trademark Move: -Arrington Corkscrew (Starship Pain)
Submission Move: -Amazing Lock (STF)
Highflying Move: -S.A.S (Simply Amazing Splash)[Shooting Star Press]
Five - eight common moves:
-Spinning Heel Kick
-Tornado DDT
-Springboard Crossbody
-Leaping Forearm
-Shoulder Block

Taunts: None, gets down to business in the ring.
Movesets: John Morrison, Yoshi Tatsu

Match Tactics (Clean/Dirty): Clean
Match Style (Select three):

*Technical
*High flyer
*MMA

Weapon of Choice: Singapore Cane/Ladder
Specialty Match: TLC

SAMPLE ROLEPLAY

PROLOGUE
Hayden Arrington pretty much lost Myles Justice the title when they had the match last week, then he was joined by Myles Justice and Marshall Long as they all aligned to form the Justice Elite. This week he was scheduled against one of the men he lost against last week, well Myles was the one pinned. Coming off the loss last week, it was going to be something big when he walked to the ring and then he won the match for his team, proving to both Marshall Long and Myles Justice that he belonged in the Justice Elite.

SCENE ONE: Television Interview
ATTIRE: Suit
ATTITUDE: Dismissive

Hayden walked into the building, quite a large building, he had a smile on his face but was not to happy about pretty much costing his new team mate the title. He was close to apologizing but now that he was in a stable with the guy, the Justice Elite, he didn't want to admit it. He began to walk through the hallowed halls, without his usual black bag but instead wearing a classy suit with a blue shirt. He hated having to be classy. He continued walking with a smile on his face, that is until he walked into the room he had been given, it was truly terrible and the staff of the show would hear about it. Unfortunatly he didn't have that much time so he just had to roll with it. Not having done his hair, the cue comes in, inside the room as he quickly runs out as the five minute warning till he was up came on, truth was that he was extremely late. He jogged out of the room towards the stage, trying not to ruin his suit, but that wasn't working the best. He reached the stage area and waited for the next 3 minutes. His name was said after the commercial break as he prepared in his head what he had to say.

• • making.my.voice.heard.ROVE.MCMANUS • •
Welcome back to Rove! Time to introduce my next guest.

• •voice.overs.i.do.well.RYAN.SHELTON• •
Hayden Arrington is now a wrestling superstar. Born and Bred right here in Australia. He started Training at the young age of 15 before moving onto America to continue his training. He is currently competing on the Tough Enough Brand of WWE Damage.

Hayden walked out and sat on the arm chair opposite the Australian Legend, Rove McManus.

• • my.arrogance.is.awesome.HAYDEN.ARRINGTON • •
Thanks for the Introduction Rove, but you forgot Number One Contender for the Tough Enough Trophy as well as Justice Elite Member. Alongside Marshall Long and former Trophy Holder Myles Justice. Thanks for having me here.

Well, someone is kind of arrogant tonight. Do you guys agree. But seriously Hayden, you came over here just to be on this show, and then you are flying back tonight to compete on Tough Enough this Saturday, in the Main Event.

That is what I am like all the time Rove. But yeah, I am flying back tonight just because I am such a fan of your's since I was old enough, cause this show can get Vulgar. But seriously, the reason I am here is because I was asked to do some Public Relations for Damage down under. I am not really sure why they asked me so don't ask me that but I guess it is because they hope I can inspire people to become as awesome as me. Except for you Rove, you are just below me on the awesomeness scale.

The crowd actually cheer something Hayden said, this was a first indeed. He looked forward to more from the Australian Crowd but he really despised getting cheered by anyone from other countrys. Yes he was very prejudiced.

Thanks for that Hayden, and this crowd seems to like you as well, not something you are often likely to get over in America. Now you mentioned before that you joined the Justice Elite, alongside both Myles Justice and Marshall Long. And yes I do keep up with my Wrestling for anyone at home.

Hayden laughed a little, he wasn't sure if Rove kept up with the show even though he had had Jeff Jarrett and John Cena on the show a couple of times, but they were promoting Australian tours.

Well, it was a hard decision that was made pretty much on the spot with Myles offering his hand to me even though I pretty much lost him his trophy and I took it, Long was a little hesitant but he came around. And now it is time for us to rid this great company of the Deadliest Sins, a team that for no reason should be allowed in this company. You got two face painted clowns, that well, are just that, talentless clowns. A psycho b word and last but not least, some random Russian, vodka swilling, self proclaimed Cyborg, none of us are worried about the Deadliest Sins.

The crowd cheer again for Hayden who has quite the smile on his face. Suprisingly he seems to be enjoying it while Rove has one forearm leaning against the table waiting for the crowd to quieten down.

So, as you said that you are not worried but have spoken to Myles about his motives for the group. He could simply be using you two up and coming stars to rise up and then betray you to take the trophy for himself.

Myles has talked to us about his ideas for the group and I assure you, there will be no betrayal from the two of us. There are doubts about what we are doing with Marshall but we both believe that he will not be the one to attack up from behind and The Justice Elite are looking to take Tough Enough by storm and the first thing, taking the title from the clowns and their friends. No matter what happens, after we get a shot at the title, they will not get the trophy in their grubby little hands again.

As Hayden speaks, the host of many different shows listens intently before smiling, finally finding what he wanted to say in that little head of his.

Well, Hayden, who did you go to first when you wanted to become a wrestler, and do you have any idea who I could go to, I am interested in this myself.

Well, Rove I may not be the tallest man myself but I think you might need to be a bit taller to get into the business. And looking at you, you might need to grow about 6 or 7 feet.

Rove smiles at the blatant insult from Hayden and with a raise for his eyebrows, he gets the cards from under the table as Hayden prepares for what is coming, the fast five.

Well, Hayden Arrington, are you ready for you're fast four.

As ready as I will be.

Question One. Who is the worst person you have ever worked with.

Easy one to start with, Sasha Tatsuhara, as I said, a psycho bitch who carries a gun around with her where ever she, no matter where she is. I mean, I was in my locker room and Sasha threatened to shoot me, no joke.

And next question. What do you think of America.

Terrible, next.

Who was your first celebrity love.

Rove, to tell the truth. It was. You.

Hayden stands up and moves close to Rove.

I won't do a Chas Licciardello.

Hayden the goes and sits back down with a broad grin as the crowd laughs at the statement wating for the next question as Rove is flustered.

And Hayden Arrington, who would you turn gay for? To bring back an old classic.

I think I answered you already Rove.

And with that, we will be going to commercial.

--
SCENE TWO: Back to the States
ATTIRE: Jeans and Arrington Shirt
ATTITUDE: Tired

Hayden had just climbed out of the taxi, heading into the Sydney Airport, he had seen his family before he went on the show and it was time to head back to a country he despised. With a pull of his wheel suitcase he dragged it into the Airport, in which was suprisingly empty, he was late... once again. With a frustrated look on his face he went to the check in desk, hoping, no praying that he had not missed his flight. He went to the desk and waited impatiently for the one couple ahead of him and then it was him. He quickly got his tickets and ran along to the security area, having just 20 minutes before the flight lifted off. He threw his bag down roughly, he was pretty sure there was just clothes in there so he then waited to go through the security area. His jeans began to itch so he did that while he waited on the tiled floor. The only problem with that is that he can see the plane boarding now. Fucking Qantas. He got to the metal checker thing and placed what he thought was all of his things on the little tray before walking through, the buzzer went off.

What the hell, is this thing broken, seriously, I have taken off all of my metal, my phone, watch and whatever else. Except my belt which I think I should be allowed to wear, unless of course you swing that way. Which I don't. Fix this freaking thing, the flight doors close in 15 minutes.

A security guard, a little taller and a lot wider then Hayden came towards him as Hayden swore a little under his breath as the man that armed the metal checker began probing him.

• • my.word.is.law.SECURITY• •
What's the problem Sir. You set off the buzzer now please step back and take off your belt and whatever else that contains metal that you have on you. Or we will have to do it manually.

Hayden rolled his eyes and stepped back through the metal checker with the same frustrated look on his face. He removed his belt before placing it on the table and with a sarcastic smirk... stepped back through. The problem, the buzzer when off again.

Okay mate, we are going to have to do this manually. Arms out.

Reluctantly, Hayden puts his arms out, not looking very happy as this is taking up his time to get onto the plane. He runs the metal detector over the body of the wrestling star before lowering the black device when the beeps get faster, in the arse area of Hayden.

That is my jeans chain, I kinda cannot change that. So, if you would let me get through the plane leaves in little under 10 minutes so I can get back to America. I need to get ready for my match this Saturday coming.

Looks like you won't be leaving tonight then. First I need to frisk you...

Cutting him off, Hayden chucks a complete psycho moment.

YOU WANT TO TOUCH ME LIKE THAT! HUH? I am Hayden Arrington, member of the Justice Elite and overall Awesome. Only person that gets to touch me is my girlfriends. Not you nor any guy that I am not in the ring with. So if you would just let me through. It would be appreciated.

Hayden then grabs his things from the tray and walks away as the Security Guard watches in Awe before chasing after him. Hayden then begins to run which is not suspicious at all. He sprints away getting to the luggage area and quickly grabbing his suitcase before running towards the gate. He cannot see the Security Guard and as the last plane is about to head off, was his he had less then five minutes to get to the gate. This was a fun trip to the airport. He gets out his passport as he puts his luggage on the cart before getting to the desk. Smiling he walks through the gate after handing over his ticket and towards the plane. This would come in to bite him on the ass though.

--
SCENE THREE: The Justice Elite
ATTIRE: Wrestling Tights and Hayden Arrington T-Shirt
MOOD: Excited

With the crowd all hyped up and ready to go. Under the Knife hits as out comes Hayden Arrington, the very same Hayden Arrington T-Shirt he is always sporting. With a mixed reaction from the crowd, he pushed the curtains aside and walked towards the ring with a smirk on his face, ready for what is to come. The Justice Elite on his side and he is ready for the match tonight. Arrington climbs into the ring, a microphone in one hand, ready to address the large crowd of Tough Enough.

Look, I know not many of you like me and personally I don't care. What I do care about is winning that trophy and the people that will help me get it, my fellow Justice Elite Members. I know Marshall is also gunning for the trophy but I will be first to get my shot and if he has a problem with that then he can come and take it up with me.

He smiles and begins pacing the ring, bad manners as you shouldn't do that while doing a presentation. Hayden gets ready to rile up the crowd a little more.

It may turn into a brawl but I don't care. I am going to graduate from Tough Enough as the Trophy Holder and nothing more. Tonight will be my beginning as both Myles and I take out two of the Deadliest Sins members in Vladimir Koslov and Violent J. A Russian Cyborg and a Clown. Big challenge for two of Tough Enough's best.

Hayden smiled as he continued to pace the ring, he was getting ready to rip rightinto his opponents. One being a Clown that beat him and Justice last week.

Last week, I pretty much cost Myles the trophy and then he was kind enough to offer me a spot in the Justice Elite and me, I jumped at the chance, being in the Justice Elite would mean I had back up when I stepped up in the ring with Shaggy Too Dope to become the Trophy Holder. Being the new champion on Tough Enough would be a big possibility and when I get the trophy, I will not let go of it, I will be the one to hold it till I graduate, then go on and win the titles on Impact and Smackdown, step aside, because there is a new Star in town.

The crowd begin to boo as the arrogance of Arrington begins to show as he has a sad smirk on his face, ready to continue

The match tonight will be good guranteed, Myles and I always put on classics and the people we are facing, I will admit are good, but we are better. Violent J, is simply a clown that can wrestling, not good or not bad but average. Average will get you nowhere in this business and neither will silly face paint. Violent J needs to step up to the serious plate or he will not be able to step up to a main brand soon. Being Serious while wearing silly face paint and partnering or even being associated with the Deadliest Sins is career suicide.

Hayden seemed to be enjoying himself out in the ring tonight, talking down the crowd and his opponents, while hyping up the Justice Elite to no end.

Being who I am, I have to also address the self proclaimed Russian Cyborg and while I have nothing against him, he did pair himself with the Deadliest Sins and that is something that I do not like. Look Koslov, you may be bigger then I and while I am going to prove that the bigger they are, the hard they fall. You can still get out of this match before it starts and avoid the punishment that we will hand out to you.

The crowd are actually laughing at what Hayden is saying, obviously not believing that he could hurt Koslov one bit.

Koslov and J aren't going to last long tonight, Arrington and Justice are too of the fastest rising stars in Tough Enough and that will be proved tonight as the two of us are going to defeat the two of them.

Hayden drops the microphone on the floor and makes a loud thump as the crowd boo the noise and the man leaving the ring. Suddenly, he stops and turns and picks up the microphone and brings it to his mouth.

I may be Arrogant, but this is Arrington nation.

He drops the microphone once again and climbs out of the ring, Under the Knife playing once again as he makes his way to the ring, the crowd booing.

--

I was too lazy to format on IWF:p. Hope I am accepted.​