Have you tried to start a chant at a live event but it didn't catch on?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Like for example, I have a friend who tried to start a chant that went like "Turn cena heel!" People looked at him like he was nuts and one person whoes dad that had a kid with a Cena shirt on got an attitude with him.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
My girlfriends and I would do this, but it was usually because we were being loud and obnoxious. It was always cheering the good guys and booing the bad guys, so maybe that didn't answer your question. Where I'm from it isn't very hard to start chants, actually

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Wasn't a WWE event, it was a show for the military. It was in New Orleans, and I tried to start a "You Suck" chant, but nobody there was really "in to" it, so the person in front of me told me to shut up because I was annoying and I was like :okay:

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I got a "we like bacon" chant going at a hockey game once!

Good times

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
never been to a live event before

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't remember, last live event I attended most chants I started catched on. Except a "Randy Savage" chant after Punk hit an Elbow Drop, I heard one guy a few seats to the left chanting with me but I don't think those other noobs got it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I don't remember, last live event I attended most chants I started catched on. Except a "Randy Savage" chant after Punk hit an Elbow Drop, I heard one guy a few seats to the left chanting with me but I don't think those other noobs got it.

:dafuq: Should have threw them onto the row below, yell "OOOHHHH YEAH!!!!" Then give them a huge elbow drop. After that pull out a slim jim and eat it like a:boss1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Farooq The GOAT of WWEForums said:
:dafuq: Should have threw them onto the row below, yell "OOOHHHH YEAH!!!!" Then give them a huge elbow drop. After that pull out a slim jim and eat it like a:boss1:

It'd be hard to do that to 5,997 people, but I guess I could try. :dawg:

I just remembered the guy with two kids in front of me, Cena fans. Their faces every time I screamed Cena Sucks... priceless. :haha:

Reactions: Farooq

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I can imagine some idiots, chanting "We want tables" in a cage match!