Have you met/saw anyone famous?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

met..(we were forced to see him anyway lol)
53ginnb.jpg

Also I met in person, Britian's Prime Minister, Tatcher (the Iron woman) when they visited my school.

and those two morons..
2zi0qrr.jpg

LKP

Randy ortpn
Val venis
Brian Kendrick
Beth Phoenix
Cardiff city team
Half of the welsh rugby team
Robert earnshaw ( i was in school with him) plays for wales, and nottm forest
Edge briefly
Mick foley
I think theres more that i have forgotten,

Beer

Randy ortpn
Val venis
Brian Kendrick
Beth Phoenix
Cardiff city team
Half of the welsh rugby team
Robert earnshaw ( i was in school with him) plays for wales, and nottm forest
Edge briefly
Mick foley
I think theres more that i have forgotten,

This I can confirm.

LKP

Thanks beer lol. Not as if id lie about that is it? No fucker from the USA or Australia would know him. All the rest happened in Cardiff whilst before or after the wwe show there in the last few years.

Kizza

Robert Earnshaw, the only man to score a hat trick in EPL, Championship, League 1, League 2, English Cup, FA Cup and for an International team? Played for Cardiff...

Amirite?

Beer

Very correct. Played with him a few times. Literally scored over three goals every game for the school team.

noumenon

I know the guys in In Flames & Dark Tranquillity pretty well
I've gotten the chance to meet and hang out with so many bands it'll take too long to list.

As far as regular celebs..
I met Angelina Jolie a few months back while he was filming her movie "Salt" in my Grandfather's building.
Kate Winslet and Patric Wilson while they were filming little children.
Jason Schwartzman, Ted Danson and Zack Galifinakis over the summer while they were filming an episode of "Bored To Death" on my parent's block.
I met Signourney Weaver and Sidney Poitier in a building my dad was a super in when I was younger.
In that same building the guy who made the Sesame Steet guys and all the props for the Alien and Predator movies lived and I got to go into his apartment. Pretty damn cool for a little kid.

There's a lot more...

And the coolest thing as far as wrestlers I suppose would be my cousin used to work ring crew for ECW from time to time so pretty much anyone in the original ECW I've met.

Wordlife

I think my favorites that I've met were Killswitch Engage, The Church, and Kerry King... Kerry King was such a nice guy imo

^^^ thats a damn good list... I know you told me in the past bro but seeing it again, still shows its a damn good list :)

LKP

Beer what was your schools years in Newman school then? Mine was 94-99

xtremebadass

I met Kurt Angle, Christy Hemme, and Traci at Best Buy. Then I also met Andrei Arlovski.

C4

Lol, I'm surprised nobody asked This Guy this time where he met the Hurricane and Edge. :shifty: