Have you met/saw anyone famous?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Anyone really from celebrities to wrestlers and athletes. From autograph signings to completely out of no where.

As for me i didnt really see anyone big time.
-Met that dude justin Guarini (yup dud from American idol completely out of no where in LA)
-Saw chuck hayes (houston rockets) at a movie theater
-Saw some random filipino actors/ess in airports and stuff

thats all i can think of

Famou$ 187

i've met The Big Bossman,Lisa Sparxxx,Rob Zombie,Seth Rogan,Jake The Snake Roberts,Jim Cornet,FilnoBEP & thats it :D

Famou$ 187

him & katherine heigal did a autograph signing of knocked up

This Guy

n562600532_2332516_3186.jpg

n562600532_2332517_3485.jpg

n562600532_2332518_3743.jpg

n562600532_2332519_4041.jpg

n562600532_112141_6877.jpg

n562600532_112134_3337.jpg

All I have proof of anyways. I met Sunny, Skip & Zip once at a house show, thats all I remember.

Toddy

Reaction score
I met Rhys Darby from Flight of the Conchords and a heck load of Cricketers like Brendon McCallum and Ross Taylor and I have met Scribe and Savage & his posse all at where I work.

Wordlife

The cast of Entourage, Patrick Sharp from the Chicago Blackhawks, Randy Orton, Ellen Page, and Raven Riley... if you want any proof just ask

Famou$ 187

@thisguy nice DDP & Xpac!
@wordlife luckyyyyy,ellen paige is the fuckin best

PeepShow

Ken Griffey Jr.
Shaq
Colt Cabana
D-Lo Brown

All I can think of atm. I'm sure there's more.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

RVD
Billy Kidman
Masato Tanaka
Steve Corino
Jimmy Bartel
Gary Ablett
Corey Enright

Klide

^hot lol. People never go down here for autograph signings other than fan access last year which was lame since I didn't go. But hopefully diBiase signs copies of the marine like what's he's doing in other cities cause I'll be sure to go then.

Kizza

Damien Cupido
Wayne Carey
Ben Rutten
Jason Porplyzia
KURT TIPPETT
James Ezard
And a truckload of other footy guize.