• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have you ever experienced paranormal activity?

Nation

Have you ever seen a UFO? or heard a ghost? or something else?

I have experienced paranormal activity twice. The first being what i believe was an encounter with a demon and another experience in my own house a little over a year ago when i believe my sister's best friend visited with us.

My first experience with the paranormal was in 2002 or 2003.I was like 10 or 11 years old.It was my friend's birthday so i went over his house with a some other friend's of mine and his.In all total it was me,my friend who's birthday was that weekend Manny,my friend Lucas,Charlie,Charlie's little brother Billy,John a friend of thiers,and Issaic another friend of Billy and Charlie.

It was twelve O Clock and we decided to go down to the mud bowl. So we walked about half a mile and we just kinda hung out at the mud bowl until Lucas thought he saw a bear and i think it was Issaic said he heard the cops. Now Billy and John didn't go because there pussies but i don't know why i mentioned them. Anyways we booked it and headed back to his house.Once we crossed the street we saw a black cat.Then Charlie came up to me,manny, and Lucas(He was riding his bike along with Issaic and we were on foot) and he said he saw something over by the dumpster at Bellini's.

Issaic was freaking out so we went over to check it out and then i saw the most horrific thing i have ever seen in my entire fucking life.It was pitch black out and yet i saw an ever darker dark shaped like a figure.There were lights on from a few stores and we had a flashlight.Charlie flashed the light and the fucking thing moved.So at that point we all fucking BOOKED IT! Lucas has asthma so he was freaking out and telling me to slow down. Why i did i don't know why so i checked to see if he was fine and looked back and the figure appeared in the middle of the fucking street. So then without saying anything i booked it back to the house and thank god that was the end of this experience.

My latest experience occured over a year ago. My step brother was staying the weekend and he was claiming weird shit was happening to him. I was postitive he was fucking with me. He claimed that the door opened and shut by itself(He later admited this was his doing) and he claimed that his sleeve moved around.I was there when his sleeve moved but was watching T.V. This time it didn't sound like he was kidding around (He almost cried) so i didn't know what to think.A little while later i was on the computer and i kept hearing shit over and over again.When i told him he got even more freaked out.

My theory was that my sister's bestfriend might somehow be here.He was a homosexual and he commited suicide in the prevous summer.My step brother's a dick so he would make jokes about him.But he cut the shit after his first experience with this ghost.So we were both freaked out at this point and i decided to see if this was really him.I didn't really know the guy so i looked at his missing flier and repeated his full name.Then the lights flickered the second after i said it and i was scared shitless.He was skeptic so he wouldn't to see for himself. So i repeated his name and again the second after i did the lights flickered again.Now please don't try to tell me it was a problem with the electricty.My lights never fucking flicker.Let alone flicker the second after i say a dead man's name. Well after the second time we booked it out of the house and came back later.Fortunately nothing has happened since.

Well what about you guys?

Enigma22

Reaction score
theres this abandoned house on the way to my friends old house and every time we walked by at night the street light would go off... it every damn time lol... we scared the shit out of a few people by telling them that it would happen and then telling them to walk over there... but a few times we have seen little kids in the windows for like a split second... this one night someone said someone should go knock on the door so i did and i swear someone knocked back... we dont walk around at night like that anymore cause almost everyone i hang with can drive so we drive and also the kid moved so we dont go over by there anymore so i havent seen anything about it in like the last or so but it was crazy...

Reaction score
When I was little about 11, I used to go to sleep late (like 4am) playing video games and stuff.. she was always sleeping at that time. My room is next to a window that leads to a forest. So one night I was playing this new game I got for my birthday, I think it was Resident Evil or some shit like that. I kept hearing the fucking sounds, like umm footsteps? or somebody knocking on the window. So I paused the game to see if that was the sound but it wasnt. I kept hearing the sounds, I was almost crying I was so scared. I went to sleep at that instant, but this time not in my room. I slept on my moms room that night. The next day I told and she told me keep sleeping in her room. A week after that we moved to an open city (Cleveland, where there's no forest or any scary shit like that). We later found out that there was a murder in that forest, and that the killer (who killed himself) lived in that house. Thanks for us moving ontime I never heard those sounds again. Im telling you I was fucking scared, my mom appointed me to a doctor that talks to kids that appear scared and stuff, I came out good.. but now (being 14 years old) I still sleep in my moms room, I still cant get over what happened, dudes im not kidding...

Nation

When I was little about 11, I used to go to sleep late (like 4am) playing video games and stuff.. she was always sleeping at that time. My room is next to a window that leads to a forest. So one night I was playing this new game I got for my birthday, I think it was Resident Evil or some shit like that. I kept hearing the fucking sounds, like umm footsteps? or somebody knocking on the window. So I paused the game to see if that was the sound but it wasnt. I kept hearing the sounds, I was almost crying I was so scared. I went to sleep at that instant, but this time not in my room. I slept on my moms room that night. The next day I told and she told me keep sleeping in her room. A week after that we moved to an open city (Cleveland, where there's no forest or any scary shit like that). We later found out that there was a murder in that forest, and that the killer (who killed himself) lived in that house. Thanks for us moving ontime I never heard those sounds again. Im telling you I was fucking scared, my mom appointed me to a doctor that talks to kids that appear scared and stuff, I came out good.. but now (being 14 years old) I still sleep in my moms room, I still cant get over what happened, dudes im not kidding...

I hope your not kidding.Because i intended this to be truthful. I know what i saw was real and i didn't fucking make it up. But do you seriously still sleep in your mom's room? because i don't know if i believe that.

Reaction score
I hope your not kidding.Because i intended this to be truthful. I know what i saw was real and i didn't fucking make it up. But do you seriously still sleep in your mom's room? because i don't know if i believe that.

I still sleep with her, im scared to go to the bathroom at night alone, i always tell her to watch out for me...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I saw a ghost...when I was at a old war graveyard site...scared the hell out of me

TheSideEffect

Reaction score
I'm a tweener when it comes to paranormal activity, simply because it's never happened to me doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Some of my friends claim that their houses are possesed or something like that. I'm one of those types that goes out to a supposed "active" area around 3:00 AM during a full moon to find some ghosts and sees nothing =/ I guess I should be grateful for not ever being frightened by a ghost.

Evil Austin

I am actually serious you guys don't have to believe me but me and another member danman . when we were like 8 like 8 years ago ... yes we are really close / good friends . we went into a cemetery because its a short cut to another place we were going to and through it (was about 4pm) and we started hearing noises and seeing shit. I don't remember exactly but it was scaring the shit out of us.