• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have you ever considered moving to another country?

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
I do it pretty regularly, not that I'd necessarily want to do it in Japan, though.
I should clarify my statement.

Japan's work culture is pretty terrifying. Not to mention the low number of marriages and high number of Male suicides, and it's not hard to understand why I personally wouldn't want to move to Japan.

Sylar

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton

Japan's work culture is pretty terrifying. Not to mention the low number of marriages and high number of Male suicides, and it's not hard to understand why I personally wouldn't want to move to Japan.
I'm sure there are societal pressures that lead to high male suicide rate, but I don't think I would be afflicted any more so there than I would here. Though, I have no immediate desire to move there. Probably just a vacation more so than anything. Australia has higher priority.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada

I'm a tall injun....I wouldn't even encounter that kind of shit if I went to Japan.

Only thing I'd have to worry about is Yakuza.

dasters

Aug 30, 2019
I moved to another country few weeks ago, because I got good job here. I recently moved to Bansko, Bulgaria from London. Few days ago I bought new apartment from Bansko properties Suprimmo.net which offers cheap apartments in this city.

Last edited: