Have any of you ever had the chance to personally meet a WWE wrestler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have any of you ever had the chance to personally meet a WWE wrestler?

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Unfortunately for me, the closest thing to me ever meeting a WWE wrestler in person is when I attended a Judgement Day PPV event about 11 years ago(2006) getting to personally see The Undertaker, Booker T, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit live in the ring, when I was still a kid. I saw them in person but unfortunately never had the chance to actually chat or directly meet any of them at a WWE Fan Axxess or any sort of convention center events.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I met Mason Ryan once at a UK Independent event a couple of years back. He was freaking massive and I asked what he thought of everyone thinking he was Batista. He laughed it off and said "you don't know how many times I've heard that, mate. I personally don't see the resemblance myself" And I'm still confused whether that last part was sarcastic or not. Not the biggest star to meet but he's still scary to stand next to.

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've met Zack Sabre Jr, he was in the cwc so I'm counting him. Other than that no one else.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
My dad has met both Stone Cold and Cena respectively in his many trips to the ( NYC)city. I haven't met one yet though they always come around my way in may/June. Just gotta lurk downtown.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
:nope:

I have only been to one Raw and I wouldn't be anywhere where the chance of running into one of them is likely.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I met Road Dogg like 15+ years ago. He was autographing pictures at my towns mall. Didn't even know he was gonna be there.

"OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW!.." Was literially in the food court and heard that all asudden lol

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Served Kurrgan an Iced Coffee

Nice dood.

Reactions: The Phenom

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Several actually. In actuality, the first time I met any wrestlers was at a WCW event in 1994. At this event, the wrestlers parked behind the arena and walked from the lot to the door. There were about 10 people who got there early, me being one. At that event, I met Paul Orndorff, Arn Anderson, Ric Flair, Kevin Sullivan, Marc Mero, Harley Race (who was kinda scary!) and a few others.

The next wrestler I met was Hornswoggle before he was Hornswoggle. He used to wrestle in Brew City Wrestling and I would hang out after the events and talk to him. I also dated someone from Brew City so I got to hang out a lot. The only other well known guy I met there was Kazarian but it was before he was well known.

I met Shawn Michaels a couple days before WrestleMania 22. I really hated him. He was the second biggest jackass I have ever met in wrestling.

At a Monday Night Raw show, I met both Jerry Lawler and Joey Styles. Lawler was a class act and one of the nicest people I have even met. Styles was the biggest jackass I have ever met in wrestling. A total douche.

I used to be casual friends with Awesome Kong/Kharma. One of the nicest people I've ever known. We stopped talking after she signed her WWE deal.

Mick Foley gave a lecture at my community college and I met him there.

At an (WW)ECW event in Racine, WI, I met Sabu, Tommy Dreamer and the NICEST guy I have ever met in wrestling, the late Balls Mahoney.

Honestly, although these were all really interesting meetings, I don't really get star struck by famous people so I don't think it's a big deal to meet them. Neat, but not really anything too special.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Several actually. In actuality, the first time I met any wrestlers was at a WCW event in 1994. At this event, the wrestlers parked behind the arena and walked from the lot to the door. There were about 10 people who got there early, me being one. At that event, I met Paul Orndorff, Arn Anderson, Ric Flair, Kevin Sullivan, Marc Mero, Harley Race (who was kinda scary!) and a few others.

The next wrestler I met was Hornswoggle before he was Hornswoggle. He used to wrestle in Brew City Wrestling and I would hang out after the events and talk to him. I also dated someone from Brew City so I got to hang out a lot. The only other well known guy I met there was Kazarian but it was before he was well known.

I met Shawn Michaels a couple days before WrestleMania 22. I really hated him. He was the second biggest jackass I have ever met in wrestling.

At a Monday Night Raw show, I met both Jerry Lawler and Joey Styles. Lawler was a class act and one of the nicest people I have even met. Styles was the biggest jackass I have ever met in wrestling. A total douche.

I used to be casual friends with Awesome Kong/Kharma. One of the nicest people I've ever known. We stopped talking after she signed her WWE deal.

At an (WW)ECW event in Racine, WI, I met Sabu, Tommy Dreamer and the NICEST guy I have ever met in wrestling, the late Balls Mahoney.

Honestly, although these were all really interesting meetings, I don't really get star struck by famous people so I don't think it's a big deal to meet them. Neat, but not really anything too special.

Wow, you've met quite a lot of wrestlers, man. It's pretty cool.

Oh, and I think you forgot to mention you are/used to be friends with Chris Sabin, dude.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wow, you've met quite a lot of wrestlers, man. It's pretty cool.

Oh, and I think you forgot to mention you are/used to be friends with Chris Sabin, dude.

I only didn't mention Chris because it asked about WWE wrestlers. But yeah, Chris Sabin (the sexiest wrestler there is, haha) and I were friends for about two years. But a lot like with Awesome Kong, we sort of lost touch :(

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score

Woah, that's a lot of wrestlers

dferguson2

Jobber
Reaction score
Back in the 90s i was a airport security guard. I was the guy who had you open your bag if something the guy on the xray machine couldn't identify. I had just handed someone their bag when the xray guy called me to tell me he needed a bag check. I look at the image and see a object in the bag . I look at the passenger and it's Hulk Hogan and the WWF title is in his bag. I took his bag to the search table and told him "I know who you are and I know what's in the bag. But i still have to search it." He laughed and said no problem. So I took the belt out and put it over my shoulder while i searched his bag. He laughed at me and said "Gimmie that" I told him I was WWF champion for 30 seconds. He said sure, put the belt back in his bag, shook my hand, and walked away.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I left out Bobby Heenan. That was actually a huge thrill for me and he was such a nice and humble guy. This was after he had all of his surgeries, so I am not sure what he may have been like beforehand. But as he is, in my estimation, the greatest manager of all time, it was a complete thrill and honor to meet him.

Reactions: Wardi_12

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Met Kurt Angle at a Q&A night 18 months ago which was an absolute dream for me. Amazing stories and he did say that night WM33 was when he was likely to return to WWE (how right he was!)

Also attended a signing session for Cena where he signed his album for me