Haters Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
People that don't understand that I don't use Facebook or smartphones. I mean you get into random conversations with people and they are like "hold up let me add ya to my Facebook" then looked me dumbfounded when you say you don't use such mind-controllin', spy garbage. If you even put that you smoke weed on Facebook, you can be immediately arrested, fuck that shit. Everything you say on a smartphone is recorded and kept in logs nowadays like I need people monitorin' what I'm doin'. I'm an innocent, upstandin' human I should be left the hell alone if I want to be. It's called freedom, AMERICANS. Jesus folks just because something is popular doesn't mean you have to conform to communicate through it. People seem to simply give up security for ease without realizin' it.

Get totally what you mean. I am on Facebook, but hardly use it. It is useful for some things like setting up clubs/groups and campaigns. But the negatives seem to out weigh the postives and I it doesn't appeal that much to me. It is a bit sad how people spend so much of their lives on it.

Thing with the survellence issue is that it has only really come out over the last year, so it might take awhile for people to really change. To me it is just about being careful how much information you put out there and who you give it to. I too hate the whole survellence things, it is just a no, no on some many levels. It makes me laugh too when people in power try to justify it by saying that this sort of stuff has been going on for years, like that is really a proper reason.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Facebook is good for trolling people and hacking your friends

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
i hate what standards people hold marriage and relationships too. Maybe I dont fit into that mold that has existed for 'millions' of years.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
People that follow corrupt laws. It is one thing to be a law abidin' citizen, it's another thing to follow something just because it's dictated. The best example I can come up with is people who say they don't smoke weed just because it's illegal. It's safer than alcohol and that's been proven by University studies all over the country and countless people just passin' out after a good smoke session and never dyin'. And don't give me that bullshit overdose story that came out like 6 months ago, that person had a pre-existin' problem that could have been triggered by many things. Blamin' weed instead of the idiot that should have known better is just dumb and wrong. So if alcohol is legal so should weed. Hell, I'm an American and I love freedom and it's not really freedom if get told you can't do something.

Scared of prison? It's just another money-scam system anyways and that is another rant for another day.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
People that follow corrupt laws. It is one thing to be a law abidin' citizen, it's another thing to follow something just because it's dictated. The best example I can come up with is people who say they don't smoke weed just because it's illegal. It's safer than alcohol and that's been proven by University studies all over the country and countless people just passin' out after a good smoke session and never dyin'. And don't give me that bullshit overdose story that came out like 6 months ago, that person had a pre-existin' problem that could have been triggered by many things. Blamin' weed instead of the idiot that should have known better is just dumb and wrong. So if alcohol is legal so should weed. Hell, I'm an American and I love freedom and it's not really freedom if get told you can't do something.

Scared of prison? It's just another money-scam system anyways and that is another rant for another day.

And in that same argument, the people that only smoke weed because it's illegal are annoying as fuck. I get it, you smoke, you don't have to tell everyone about it.

Reactions: Keith

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Oh god I hate that. People that think they are cool just because they do drugs. If you're proud of it, you're probably a wastoid.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Alcohol and weed and every drug just magnifies your personality, if you're a jerk, you will be a fucking asshole wasted. If you're dumb, you will be a blueberry wasted. But I don't buy being creative on drugs, that's just a bunch of nonsense you wrote or drew imo.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Really starting to hate this Ice water challenge....there are droughts around the world and people are dumping water over their heads? There are places where the water could kill you if you drink it but yet, people are dumping water over their heads? Fuck you, I'll go out on a limb and assume Lou Gherig didn't waste water.

Challenging people for a cause they don't know shit about in order to look like you do and actually care imo.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Really starting to hate this Ice water challenge....there are droughts around the world and people are dumping water over their heads? There are places where the water could kill you if you drink it but yet, people are dumping water over their heads? Fuck you, I'll go out on a limb and assume Lou Gherig didn't waste water.

Challenging people for a cause they don't know shit about in order to look like you do and actually care imo.

I hate it too. Just shows how pointless being a famous has become. Also I agree with what Johnny Knoxville had to say about why don't they just give a lot of money to charity and be done with it. Don't worry it will be out of fashioned next week.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
carnival, i fuckin' hate carnival. People up at 6 am for two straight days blasting music outside my house dance getting drunk throwing shit all over the road. Blocking the roads so it takes me 2 and a half hours to get to work and the 2 hours just to get home instead of one cause they want to block off reads. Then you got fuckin' every shop that is open bumping up the prices by 3 times so a normal 50p bottle of water is not £1.30. Oh then don't get me started on all the drunk bitches just passed out right out side my house.

FUCK CARNIVAL

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
carnival, i fuckin' hate carnival. People up at 6 am for two straight days blasting music outside my house dance getting drunk throwing shit all over the road. Blocking the roads so it takes me 2 and a half hours to get to work and the 2 hours just to get home instead of one cause they want to block off reads. Then you got fuckin' every shop that is open bumping up the prices by 3 times so a normal 50p bottle of water is not £1.30. Oh then don't get me started on all the drunk bitches just passed out right out side my house.

FUCK CARNIVAL

tumblr_n5s9opNNa61spgk1lo3_400.gif

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina

No doubt!! If you want to donate to charity, so be it. Im sick of seeing/hearing about it too

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
When I see people on bicycles and they dont have the gear up, so they are just pedaling at an incredible rate going so slow. Makes me want to run them over

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Seriously? I laugh at people that wear helmets ridin' bikes. Now a motorcyle that is a different story.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Seriously? I laugh at people that wear helmets ridin' bikes. Now a motorcyle that is a different story.

yea, idk why. Just bugs the crap outta me. And where I live, these people do it on windy ass roads and I have to go way out of the way not to run them over.