Hate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hate is a stong word but be honest wi urself on IWF who do you hate and why?

Heres Mine:
JMay - Hes a prick who thinks he can fuck to of the best up comers on IWF
Montana - He cant take any creative advice because hes so far up JMay's ass hecan see what JMay had for dinner last tuesday.

Rated sXe

Reaction score
Your wright David, hate IS a strong word. But it sums up everything i feel for these peopl:

JMay: Ha ha I like to call you jgay because thats what you are to me you'r just a gay penis popper. You want to screw with our carers, thats well thats unporfeschional and just mean and ignoratn/ How do you think you are?

Montana: now monatana i dont know or ever spoke to you personaly but i think that quik results are a good idea. you kneed to lisen to other ppl's ideas because they might be good olike Baptie's. cmon man pull yor act togetehr.

all in al i relly hate this people and I want to bust them open with golf culps and beet them to deth.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Your wright David, hate IS a strong word. But it sums up everything i feel for these peopl:

JMay: Ha ha I like to call you jgay because thats what you are to me you'r just a gay penis popper. You want to screw with our carers, thats well thats unporfeschional and just mean and ignoratn/ How do you think you are?

Montana: now monatana i dont know or ever spoke to you personaly but i think that quik results are a good idea. you kneed to lisen to other ppl's ideas because they might be good olike Baptie's. cmon man pull yor act togetehr.

all in al i relly hate this people and I want to bust them open with golf culps and beet them to deth.

Jesus fucking christ.

I kind of like the split personality thing going on here.

MikeRaw

There's already a "currently wishing death upon" thread.
I don't hate anyone on IWF really. It's not important enough to get that wound up about, however, there are people who can be complete pricks at times, but I don't hold it against them. I can be a prick sometimes as well.

MikeRaw

Hate is a stong word but be honest wi urself on IWF who do you hate and why?

Heres Mine:
Montana - He cant take any creative advice because hes so far up JMay's ass hecan see what JMay had for dinner last tuesday.

You two morons do know Montana is one of the most respected members here, right?

JimmyD

Reaction score
They're just pissed because while I was outlining why a quick results section in the eFed might be beficial they were going on about how they couldn't be arsed to read any matches but their own, and were somehow suprised when May and Montana got upset.

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, and some guy said people didn't take the E-fed seriously :shifty:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

While JMay is a useless prick, I'm wondering who these two upcomers are.

Moonlight Drive

I agree! All of you, fuck of! I'm joining this team, we're taking overrrrrrrrr

Airfixx

Nice bogus ID there, Hibee.... Talk to 'ourself' on-line a lot, do we?

Kizza

Where's James?

Chino & Redvette possibly (Only James will get that :shifty:)