Has Ziggler's face run been booked well so far?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol agreed there - not excited for that feud, but I guarantee it shows more of face Ziggler than we get atm. I don't mean to sound 100% negative on this feud, and I especially don't want to bury it, but it's simply another ADR reign where they try their best to shove a character that won't get over down our throat. I'd rather they do something with ADR as he's damn talented. A gimmick change, anything.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Who cares what ADR is doing? Just enjoy what Ziggler does and the matches, where ADR's character doesn't matter.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Of course it does. He's feuding with him, and the segments they're in together work because of both of them. Ziggler's face segments have mainly been repetitive beat-downs, or segments where he cuts a promo during a match like last week on RAW which was awful. This week on SmackDown it's apparently better, and it was apparently good last week on SmackDown, but I'd rather him get these segments on RAW tbh.

I honestly think people hare are over-hyping Ziggler as a face because it's Ziggler, but I've seen nothing special thus far. No blame put on Ziggler though, I blame WWE.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol, whatever you say chief superintendent

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm actually enjoying Ziggler more as a face than a heel. Last thing I saw from Ziggler though was him confronting AJ about not being with him at ringside and then taking her back. If he is this super talent hopefully WWE books him to see AJ and Big E turning on him, the whole possible affair angle coming, instead of the classic trope of trying to play it off as a shocker.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Tonight will be telling. If Ziggler is involved with Big E/AJ exclusively, get ready for that shit ass SS feud. Hopefully he is still feuding with Del Rio though.

How illogical would it be for DZ to just stop feuding with ADR when his re-match clause match was ruined by outside interference? He deserves another title shot goddammit

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I hate it. He broke AJ's heart, he needs to be fired.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Couldn't agree with Crayo anymore than I have.... Dolph plays his role perfectly... the cat is ready... stop acting like he isn't, Vince!!!

Dolph is more ready than ADR, yet the 'E' feels the need to give him filler in the name of Big E and AJ Lee...facepalm

Elevating Big E right now is idiotic.... a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush... Dolph is ready right now, Big E could be Lashley for all I can tell

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd personally rather see Dolph end the entire Big E and AJ shabackle before going after Del Rio again and getting revenge. Rather than having it hanging over him until he is WHC again.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
He's playing his roll to perfection and is madly over right now,as long as AJ stops interfering in his matches he'll be good.