Has your opinion of The Miz changed since his face turn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
His ring work is pretty much the same, although some of the promo material he's worked with has been poor imo. If he is given something good to work with in the future, then it'll be alright I guess.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
i like him more as a face than heel, his inring work is not bad, just change his finisher please! the all crushing finally..... just doesnt do anything, is like any move from other superstar...

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I actually like The Miz. The reasons being is that he's actually charismatic, entertaining and he's improving. This is only opinions so for those of you who decide to bring hate towards this post is likewise the same as it's an opinion. I was edgy on the face turn at first because I didn't know what to expect from him however it's turned out to be a change for the better as he was pretty much stale as hell as a heel.

By turning The Miz into a face they've opened the doors for good feuds, opportunities to help other stars to get over e.g, Antonio Cesaro. He had a solid in-ring match with Heath Slater that entertained me thoroughly as they work well together and it was a long match. He's going to help himself and other peoples careers by putting them over in terms of getting heat and gaining more fans for himself in order to sell merchandise for the company, etc. All in all, well done WWE for making the right decision to turn him face. Hopefully he's going to be a big face in the future as he's a better entertainer than Sheamus.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Miz still sucks, actually he sucks even more now. I didn't think he could get much worse, but I was wrong, so yeah I guess my opinion has changed a bit :obama:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
deth said:
Miz still sucks, actually he sucks even more now. I didn't think he could get much worse, but I was wrong, so yeah I guess my opinion has changed a bit :obama:

My man :Obama:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
When he first turned it was pretty bad, but I think now he's doing an okay job.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
MIZ ALWAY WILL FUCKIN SUCK HE THE WORST WWE CHAMPOIN AND WWE WRESTLER OF ALL TIME GET HIM OFF MY TV SET NOW! END OF STORY CASE CLOSED!

Reactions: Rysenberg

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
MIZ ALWAY WILL FUCKIN SUCK HE THE WORST WWE CHAMPOIN AND WWE WRESTLER OF ALL TIME GET HIM OFF MY TV SET NOW! END OF STORY CASE CLOSED!

:YES:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Respect Gohan6425 said:

He had an entertaining run. I don't see anything wrong with him as a wrestler on him on the mic. He's currently working as a great face.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Saylor said:
He had an entertaining run. I don't see anything wrong with him as a wrestler on him on the mic. He's currently working as a great face.

Then u know nothing about wrestling he fuckin suck as a wrestler! I been watching I was 6 I know what are good wrestler and what hossable wrestler is! And he is fuckin hossiable!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Then u know nothing about wrestling he fuckin suck as a wrestler! I been watching I was 6 I know what are good wrestler and what hossable wrestler is! And he is fuckin hossiable!

You don't like to admit the fact that The Rock's better than CM Punk therefore your point is invalid.