Has your opinion of The Miz changed since his face turn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
For me, it hasn't. The Miz is still just as good now as he was as a heel. I'll admit, he started off pretty bad as a face and the lack of a feud is still hurting him but he is getting some decent pops and people who say he can't wrestle, watch his match on smackdown this week. Heath Slater and The Miz had a solid 15 minute match. Miz's in ring work is good and he doesn't get the credit he deserves. I think all Miz needs is a feud or 2 to get himself over, that and to stop telling dumb jokes. I see Miz possibly becoming a top face sometime in the future. What are your thoughts on him and his face turn?

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I like the Miz a lot and I don't get the hate towards him, and my opinion has never changed since his turn.

Reaction score
Exactly. A real fan sticks by his favorite/s no matter what. What I don't get though is when people say he sucks in-ring because he is easily better than 75% of the roster at the moment.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
TheoneandonlyDC said:
Exactly. A real fan sticks by his favorite/s no matter what. What I don't get though is when people say he sucks in-ring because he is easily better than 75% of the roster at the moment.

Miz entertains me in the ring more than Cena does , that's for sure :pity:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Has your opinion of The Miz changed since his face turn?

TheoneandonlyDC said:

Huh? If someone stops being entertaining they're not entertaining what's with this brand loyalty lol. Miz is fine since he turned anyway imo.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
There is nothing called loyalty in pro wrestling..

Someone is my favorite wrestler now, he gets stale and they fuck his character, then I'm not a fan of him anymore.

I'm a a fan of what actually entertains me.

Reaction score
seabs said:
Huh? If someone stops being entertaining they're not entertaining what's with this brand loyalty lol. Miz is fine since he turned anyway imo.

Fair enough. I was kind of in the moment and not really thing about what I was typing. haha

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I like Miz more now than when he was the cocky biatch who always bragged.
He looks like a dumb Italian dude but his wit is as sharp as always.
Matches as good as always.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Nope, only gotten worse. Ever since those your mum jokes to Punk he's gone down hill, awful improvisation. Now they're trying to get him cheap pops by having him in a "murrika is the best country" storyline. It'll work, but you could get anyone over with that.

In-ring works pretty shocking too, that WM Main Event was just plain awful. Though, he does shine with some people like Morrison and Bryan.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
TheoneandonlyDC said:

I'd say 75% of the roster are better than he is in the ring and even his marks probably agree with me on that.

I thought his face turn might make him remotely entertaining but no, my opinion is that he's still shit.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
TheoneandonlyDC said:
For me, it hasn't. The Miz is still just as good now as he was as a heel. I'll admit, he started off pretty bad as a face and the lack of a feud is still hurting him but he is getting some decent pops and people who say he can't wrestle, watch his match on smackdown this week. Heath Slater and The Miz had a solid 15 minute match. Miz's in ring work is good and he doesn't get the credit he deserves. I think all Miz needs is a feud or 2 to get himself over, that and to stop telling dumb jokes. I see Miz possibly becoming a top face sometime in the future. What are your thoughts on him and his face turn?

I still like the Miz I think his character has hardly changed
The match with Heath Slater was an entertaining match they worked well together. I think Heath Slater is much better in the ring than people give him credit for. The same can be said The Miz although The Miz is a very good on the mic and Heath Slater is average. I think Miz will get a big push towards the end of this year when his Christmas film comes out

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Miz was stale as a heel and he is bad as a face. So no, I'm still tired of Miz.