has Rey Mysterio done all that he can?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

If WWE doesn't have the balls to turn John Cena heel, what makes you think they would change one of the few reasons hispanics watch(sad but true), and lose all the merchandise the kids buy.

As for HBK, with his late fued with Y2J, tbh, it would take a hell of a booking for me to believe HBK could face another man not named Chris Jericho or Lance Cade

Ballin

Reaction score
Well, don't give him the IC belt because Santino's doing the Honk-O-Meter and once we figure out where they're going with that then decide...

He could probley have a decent fued with several people on RAW.

Remove his mask, turn him heel.

All I can think of.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Rey's mask IS Rey Mysterio; take it away and you lose his identity. Why do you think he was so pissed at WCW for having him remove his mask? It took some convincing from Eddie Guerrero (RIP) to have him do so. If he hadn't, he would've been fired, though Bischoff and Rey Rey patched things up.