Has Anyone Here Seen Every WWF/E PPV In History?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Let's see, there is 'Bones', 'Criminal Minds', 'Numbers' and ' The Big Bang Theory'.
What do each of those shows have in common? They each revolve around a genius with an IQ of at least 180.
They each make money doing what they love and getting all the credit for it.
Sorry, brah. History has pretty much proven that the kids that hit the books went on to be successful, while the 'others' are simply not.

To answer to the original question, I have not.
I could try, but would simply find better things to stimulate me.
I get bored very easily. It would be a noble thing to try, but the boredom would be too much to try and overcome.

Do not need an IQ that high to be sucessful in life bro.

Reactions: Rogue

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I expected you to be the one who might have done it Lock. Nope, I haven't and never intend to. Seen a grip of the early-late 90s but have no interested in seeing them all. I have considered watching some of the RA era stuff to see what the hype was all about, but not anytime soon.

There's actually even still a few PPVs from the Attitude Era that I haven't seen (Cold Day In Hell '97, Ground Zero '97, D-X '97, Over The Edge '99.) The video store I used to rent from when I was a kid never carried the first three for some reason and by the time I got internet access to watch them I no longer really cared enough to seek them out. Over The Edge was never even released on VHS at all on account of Owen Hart falling to his death.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
CDIH was pretty bland as were most In Your House PPVs in '97

smasmasmelly

Jobber
Reaction score
I have seen and paid for them all since 85 from hulk to bret to austin to cena. It seems like alot but in the early days it was 3 a year attitude era was when they went monthly

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have seen and paid for them all since 85 from hulk to bret to austin to cena. It seems like alot but in the early days it was 3 a year attitude era was when they went monthly
Even this tuesday in texas?

smasmasmelly

Jobber
Reaction score
Yes lol i was a wwf junky b4 wwe was cool. Tuesday in texas was an illegal black box show though.... for you young guns that might not know what that is, free ppv untill you get caught