Has anyone heard this myth or is this a true fact?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I had a little chat with someone the other day about wrestling. This guy has been watching wrestling for 30 some odd years and he said there was this video of a religious person talking some crap about wwe, but at the time the video was made it was wwf and years later it was posted on Youtube(obviously around the time Youtube was created) He heard that the man was on a news cast talking some pure crap about it, and someone recorded it and later on posted it on the web.This man suposed have been calling it trashy and everything.I googled this video and couldn't find it nowhere.

The only story I have about a religious person bashing wwe(F) is when I went to a house show and a preacher was on the sidewalk in front of the arena preaching to us that we were gonna go to hell for watching it and that were all sinners. I have nothing against religion I just want to know if the myth about the religious person being on tv bashing wwe was true or not.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure a preacher has bashed wrestling at some point before, regardless of whether they've done it on TV or not.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Some preachers will bash anything they think is unholy

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Preachers be crazy! They preach against anything probably to get themselves attention