Hardy's return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
Just wanted to get your thoughts on Jeff Hardy's possible return last night on Impact.
He was set to return last night not in a mtach though just to address what had happened at Victory Road.
If you guys didn't catch it, he admited his problems and hitting rock bottom at Victory Road, also apologising againa nd again.

He asked to be given 1 more chance! what do you guys think about him getting thatchance?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
No, he didn't ask for 1 more chance...

His specific words were "...one more shot."

No Jeff, that's what got you in this mess in the first place, you idiot with a poor choice of words!

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
It was pretty pathetic imo. Jeff had a hard time making it look like he actually felt bad and was sincere with what he said.

The only part that I was happy about was when he admitted to fucking up a shot at a hugeeee match that he could and should of had with a legend like Sting. And actually apoligizing for not being able to give us that classic match we should of seen.

fuzzy

Reaction score
1 shot 1 chance it's same thing isn't it? knowing TNA, they'll bring him back.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
1 shot 1 chance it's same thing isn't it?

I was making a joke, you idiot!

1 shot... shot = alcohol or needles... drugs... which is why he got in trouble...

...Jesus.

And yes Monk, he was entirely serious v_v

fuzzy

Reaction score
I was making a joke, you idiot!

1 shot... shot = alcohol or needles... drugs... which is why he got in trouble...

...Jesus.

And yes Monk, he was entirely serious v_v

Oh Luke, you smooth talker you...
such a potty mouth.
I'm just saying that, during impact when Hardy asked for 1 more shot! the crowd started chanting 1 more shot... and knowing tna's history, it's a given that Hardy's gonna get that shot.
He's gotta fixup his life before getting back in the ring asking for 1 more shot...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh Luke, you smooth talker you...
such a potty mouth.
I'm just saying that, during impact when Hardy asked for 1 more shot! the crowd started chanting 1 more shot... and knowing tna's history, it's a given that Hardy's gonna get that shot.
He's gotta fixup his life before getting back in the ring asking for 1 more shot...

Wow.

...god...

Reaction score
If fuzzy is considered an 'actual member' this forum has definitely hit rock bottom.

Macho Madness

Reaction score
It's obvious they are going to give him another chance. Why else would they have brought him on the show to speak if they weren't? You think they are going to do the same for Matt? No.