Hardy Title Win Nixed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Meeting Mick Foley

I'll be meeting Mick Foley on Saturday in NY at the Jacob Javitz Center. He'll be at a cominc convention signing his new book The Hardcore Diaries.

I thought of something and would like your guys input. As many of you know I design T-shirts and I thought "what if?". What if I made a tee to go with this new book. What if I took 2 with me and he signed one and I gave him the other. Would he wear it? Would he wear it on Raw? That would be so ****ing awesome.

I looked at the book on amazon.com and tried to follow through with the same idea as the book cover.

The tee is here: http://www.cafepress.com/hardcorediaries

Feedback is always appreciated.

Montana

Looks good, that woud be awesome if he wore it. I would suggest printing the t shirts in black.

SnackZ

Reaction score
LOL - I've already been told that like 30 times since I posted this on various sites. When I get home I'll change it to a black tee. Did you see the book cover?

Truth

Reaction score
Wait so you made that tee shirt? Thats really cool, I would also suggest it being in black or dark grey, I'm guessing Cafepress is your company?

SnackZ

Reaction score

This Guy

I'm sure he would definatly accept it, but I can't see him wearing it on TV. Reason being its still a WWE published book and the WWE would probably consider it bootleg merchandise and not allow Foley to wear it.

FYW23

Reaction score
see if you can shake his hand, then never wash your hand again.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- Jeff Hardy was scheduled to win the TNA World Title back on this past Thursday's iMPACT, had his court case came to an end at his last hearing. Hardy received another continuance so the decision was made to keep the belt on Mr. Anderson. This is why Anderson is still using Hardy's Immortal belt, although a new belt is believed to be in the works.

The current plan is to do Anderson vs. Hardy in a Ladder Match at Against All Odds. It's likely Anderson will keep the title since Hardy doesn't return to court for a while.
This is the problem you run into when you book a guy in the main event who is going through legal issues.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Not shocked. I was fully expecting Jeff to win it back on Thursday.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I say he ends up taking it back at against all odds. Want to say RVD ends up being the one who beats Jeff for it whenever he gets it back but idk what they are doing with him now.

???

Banned
Reaction score
RVD really shouldn't get another reign after his garbage first title reign.

Kairi

Reaction score
tna is just so screwed up that honestly nothing they do or plan to do that falls through i can say shocks me.