Hardy Boys reuniting in WWE next year "very likely"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Promoting his appearance this Friday for WOH Wrestling at Whitehall Athletic Club in Whitehall, New York, this Friday, Matt Hardy appeared on Passing The Torch Radio. During the interview, Hardy was asked about the possibility of a Hardy Boys reunion in WWE next year, with him being a free agent and Jeff's contract with TNA Wrestling expiring in February.

He responded, "Very likely!"

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
dbcf8768068122b000113c70419aa1a2._.jpg

OH MY GOD :gusta: CAN'T WAIT :YAY:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Jeff back in WWE could be interesting, but Matt needs to go away

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
If they stay off drugs, I'm all for it. If not... Going to be a HUGE waste of time.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think this would be a mistake. The last thing the WWE needs is even more distractions from their main roster. A permanent return would be different (maybe), but the Hardy's never last in WWE.

Besides, Jeff's overhyped and Matt is nothing special. If Jeff returned all he'd do is steal DB's push and fuck off again.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Guys I think you're not realizing what was said in the interview. "What are the chances of a HARDY BOYZ reunion in WWE next year?"
If they go back and it's how this is pointing out we might finally get a good tag team division in WWE again even though they have been slowly improving lately.

Either way I'd love to see them both back.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
That would be so cool.
IF they can keep themselves off the drink and drugs

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
William said:
Guys I think you're not realizing what was said in the interview. "What are the chances of a HARDY BOYZ reunion in WWE next year?"
If they go back and it's how this is pointing out we might finally get a good tag team division in WWE again even though they have been slowly improving lately.

Either way I'd love to see them both back.

This!

The Hardy's were one of the best tag teams back then.

If they'd let people go over them, the tag-team division will slowly get back where it used to be.

:yes:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
If they return, I'd like to see but two things.

1. Jeff Hardy and CM Punk feud again sometime in later 2013 or so with Hardy winning back the WWE title for a month or two, only to give in back to Punk. (ALA Big Show's current run).

2. Matt and Jeff win the tag titles, then an up and coming team defeats them to win them back. (Prime Time, Rhodes Scholars, International Airstrike, etc)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think it'd be good for Jeff to go back. He's better off with a ligher schedule in TNA given his back problems, and he has more time for his family. Matt I don't know. But if they were to return it'd be OK.

Zagreb

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
it would be cool to see the hardy boyz back next year as they were a great tag team!

True Warrior

Jobber
Reaction score
If The Hardyz return in WWE they will be the tag team champions I like them & hope they have the tag titles again.