Hardcore title coming back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Does anyone think this is where WWE is going here?
I mean, with the ECW title on Kane, it cant go back to ECW, because if Kane retains, it stays on raw, and if Show wins, its not on ECW either, as Show is on SD! So really, the ECW title is now no longer for ECW.
So I was thinking, does anyone think that WWE might change the US belt to the ECW belt, because they dont have one, and then change the ECW title into the hardcore title?
I could definately see that happeniing...
And also, would you like it?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I don't see this happening unless ECW is turning into Heat. ECW needs there own "world" champion in order for the brand to mean something. The Hardcore title is more of a mid card belt and I could see the ECW title and Hardcore title, but not just the Hardcore title. I don't know what the deal with Matt is, but I would love to see him turn it in for an exchange for the hardcore belt.. meaning that the USA belt is vacant... which also means that it would go back to Smackdown vacant. But that's just my opinion.. ECW needs the ECW belt if they're are going to be a brand. Show will probably take it back to ECW and we will continue with the SD/ECW brand Exchange... meh

btman

Reaction score
I've already said it somewhere else..

Bobby Lashley got drafted off ECW with the belt. They stripped it from him. Very damn soon it's going to go back to ECW.

There's no way the WWE Tags, U.S., and ECW belt will remain on ECW.
Expect the U.S or Tags to leave it. Do not expect a Hardcore belt.

darren1455

Reaction score
Hoping that the Hardcore Title will be back. but not getting my hopes high either.

fteezy

Reaction score
Hardcore Title wont be coming back!

ollie

Reaction score
as much as i really want the hardcore title back i don't think it will be coming back.

Here's to hoping though

SnackZ

Reaction score
I was gonna say that Punk would cash in the MITB after the Show/Kane match but alas, Punk is now on Raw. I have no idea how they are gonna do this and you know what...

IT MAKES ME F*CKING HAPPY.

I can't stand the predictability of the E most of the time and the fact that the Draft was amazing and had some twists in it and now this and much more to come I am loving it!! Makes me want to watch and see what they do!!!!

Reaction score
To tell you the truth. Kane is on SD too and he was on ECW with the title. Hell Chavo was SD too. Miz is also SD on ECW with the Tag Belts. So like, ECW and SD are exchangers. So if Show wins it would go back to ECW in a round about way. I think its dumb to have all these SD guys after it.

But, I havent thought of a Hardcore Belt return. Doubt it. Have to get all this shit in order after this draft and everything else that has happened last night.