Hardcore Resurrection: SYNDICATE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Well, I had finally decided to start a new Btb. I started this two days ago. I was going to wait for a week to post my show, giving me about 4-6 shows to start off with. I am writing my first show, when my familiy had decided to switch back to their old internet providers, so they might redo my computer, which could end up deleting my current work, so I have to speed it up. Here is my opening page, blah blah blah, and my first show will be posted in half a hour. Enjoy.

It’s a sad day in the life of an extremely well known name in the wrestling business. The man’s name is Paul Heyman, former ECW Owner during it’s glory days. He’s sitting at home, watching ECW, hosted by WWE programming. As he watches it, he realizes how disgusting, and down right horrible, WWE has done to ECW’s name. Finally, he loses control of himself and throws his remote right threw his TV screen. Threw this anger, he suddenly comes back to himself to realize what he done to his TV. As he sighs, knowing he’ll have to get off his ass to go buy a new TV, he is quite happy he doesn’t have to sit threw that again.

Heyman arrives to Best Buy as he walks in the door, he immediately goes to the TV section and starts to look around. Heyman is quite sadden by the dying down of, “Holy crap that’s Paul Heyman.†As Heyman looks at the price tags of a TV he was looking for, he is suddenly stopped by an old friend. It’s Raven, former ECW Champion, and a huge influence during the ECW glory days.

“Hello Paul, long time no see.â€, says Raven.

Heyman turns around to look at Raven right in the face and a quick shot of joy comes out as Heyman meets a former employee.

“Wow, I just watched you on TNA, against Abyss.â€, replies Heyman.

“Well, that was a short term contract, but I think I might go back to the company,†says Raven, “how about you?â€.

“Terrible, WWE is ruining wrestling for me.â€, says Heyman.

“Well, what do you think about TNA?â€, asks Raven.

“I think it lost their swagger.â€, replies Heyman.

“Well, why not start your own company?â€, asks Raven.

That question hit Heyman right in the chest. Out of all the interviews and criticism towards wrestling, he never, ever, wondered about doing his own company again. A short burst of excitement hits Heyman as he exclaims to Raven. “I’ve never thought of that â€.

“So you’re considering it?â€, asks Raven.

“Oh yeah, and I would like it if you were to join me.â€, says Heyman.

“I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you up to three months to start it. But anytime longer, and I’m going to TNA.â€, exclaims Raven.

“No problem.â€, says Heyman.

In a month, Heyman acquired a host of on air talent, both active and inactive. Joey Styles, who had still been in contact of Heyman, talked to Heyman frequently during this process and Heyman soon offered him a job. Styles takes it and announces his leaving of the WWE to Vince. Luckily for Styles, his contract was up at this time. Heyman asked Styles about Jonathon Coachmen, a former WWE on air inactive heel talent. Styles told Heyman about how some commentators keep a hold of Coachmen. Styles was able to get his number by WWE current commentator, Jim Ross.

Heyman wanted someone like Coachmen to be an inactive on air character. Heyman called Coachmen up after a show on ESPN. The conversation went well as soon, Coachmen walked into that little room with Heyman, Joey Styles, and Raven. As far as creative team that was, what it was. Heyman wanted his new company ran just like in ECW. Heyman gives them the free time to do it. After one more month of roster collecting, including some wrestlers coming out of retirement, it’s time to launch the new company called, Hardcore Resurrection: SYNDICATE No titles, yet, no cheap WWE plugs. All passion and all respect

On Air Active Talent: (Red = Heel | Blue = Face)

Raven
Tommy Dreamer (Fulfilled his dream of becoming ECW champ again. Left when he, kayfabe, retired from wrestling in WWE)
Spike Dudley
Balls Mahoney
“The Sicilian Shooter†Little Guido
Tony Mamaluke
Justin Credible
Lance Storm
“The Enforcer†CW Anderson
Big Stevie Cool (Left due to bad TNA contract issues)
The Blue Guy
“Hollywood†Nova
Super Crazy
Tajiri
Mikey Whipwreck
Al Snow
Danny Doring
Big Daddy V
Muhammad Hassan
Daivari
Ron Simmons
Charlie Haas
Rhyno

On Air Inactive Talent:

Paul Heyman - Owner
Jonathon Coachmen - On air top heel persona and commissioner
The Coachmen Security Guards (WWE/ECW’s Heymans Guards - Guard A and Guard B) - Coachmen’s security, occasional wrestlers.
Joey Styles - Play by Play Commentator
Joel Gertner - Color Commentator
Big Guido - FBI Manager
Dawn Marie - Impact Player’s manager
Beaulah - Tommy Dreamer’s manager
Shane Douglas - Announcer
Sinister Minister - Mikey Whipwreck and Tajiri’s manager

Stables:

FBI - Little Guido, Tony Mamaluke, Big Guido

Mikey Whipwreck, Tajiri, Sinister Minister

The Extreme Dynasty - Big Daddy V, Muhammad Hassan, Daivari, Jonathon Coachmen, Coachmen Security Guards

The Blue World Order - Big Stevie Cool, The Blue Guy, “Hollywood†Nova

The Impact Players - Justin Credible, Lance Storm, Dawn Marie

Balls Mahoney and Spike Dudley - Occasionally team

Special Notes:

SYNDICATE! is going to be known for it’s one hour show on Friday. Each show is rated PG-13 and will be showing around 11P.M. Eastern - 8P.M. Pacific on local channels all over the US and some of the world, as Heyman will be playing the business monopoly from the ground up. Each and every show will be held in the legendary Hammerstein Ballroom In New York City. As far as championships goes, just wait your pretty little heads. Each match, of course, is weapons allowed, basically, just old school ECW.

Shows Template:

This is how to follow my shows.

Red and Bold = Joel Gertner Speaking
Blue and Bold = Joey Styles Speaking
Grey and Bold = Shane Douglas
Black and Bold = Anyone else Speaking
Green and Italics = Other on air actions
Orange with no italics or bold = During match action
~~~~~~ = Commercial break (End of Segment)

wwerko619

Reaction score
I have mixed emotions about this BTB. Half of me loves this BTB, infact I consider it the first to check out in my book. I love hardcore wrestling, and weapons just dont get boring. I was a huge fan of ECW, and im excited to see how this will turn out, and il definitly be reviewing. Other half of me questions this, and I look at it, and think: "This wont last". Gut feeling, so I hope you can prove me wrong, and kick some ass with this BTB. Good luck :)

-TJ-

I understand you would think that. These kind of Btbs well just usually don't last long, but ehhhh, Maybe I can be different. Thanks for the positive comment though.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I am happy to see you back in the section and your BTB is very interesting. I think that it is a bit funny with Heyman blowing up his tv and meeting Raven at Best Buy. I would have liked to seen how Heyman got funding and telecasting but it's a very thought out BTB. I like the roster and even though it is a ol ECW mentality but keeping it PG-13 would be a bit awkward at times I think. Anyways, I am excited to read it because I too was a huge fan of the original ECW and I will be tuning in. Best of luck to you with this and welcome back to the section.

Evil Austin

I am not going to repeat what others have said but you could use a bigger roster, heck add some more people, if you want hardcore you can't go wrong with Sabu and Rob Van Dam, which are currently free agents to use. I am just saying your roster could use some star power, it's got about ten lower card guys. And i am sure you can spice up your roster with numerous other free agents such as, JBL, Hardcore Holly, Elijah Burke, Umaga, Maven, Brian Kendrick, Kennedy and probably others whom I don't seem to recall right now. But I am sure they can help out your lacking mid card in my opinion

Just trying to help out, stick with this.

-TJ-

SYNDICATE! Episode #1

“Bodies”, From Drowning Pool airs throughout the sold out Hammerstein Ballroom as the crowd goes wild. In the ring are Play by Play and Color Commentators, Joey Styles and Joel Gertner.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Resurrection of Hardcore! Welcome to SYNDICATE!”, exclaims Joey Styles as the fans scream to the top of their lungs in joy.

“I would like all of the men to sit down and be quiet, as I would like every single fine women with a lovely pair of double d’s to stand on their feet and cheer the man who makes the women’s knees shake, the true, stud muffin of Hardcore, Joel ‘Makes them wet’ Gertner ”, exclaims Joel Gertner as soon a huge roar of women like cheers air throughout the Hammerstein Ballroom, “But we can save that for another time in the hotel during the after hours, if you know what I mean.”, Joel starts laughing as Joey just puts his head down and sighs.

Joey tries to yell over the audience and succeeds, “Well, welcome the man who started this all, welcome Paul Heyman!”, The crowd goes wild as Paul Heyman enters the Hammerstein Ballroom. Paul looks up at the crowd and says, “Wow”, Heyman walks to the ring apron and slowly begins to stand on top of the apron. He stands completely on the apron and looks around the crowd, sucking up this joy from the crowd. He enters the ring and falls to his knees and praises the crowd as they chant, “Paul-E! Paul-E! Paul-E!”, Heyman stands on his feet and shakes the hands of Joey Styles and Joel Gertner as they leave the ring to go to the audience table. Heyman grabs a microphone from Shane Douglas, who is standing outside the ring. Heyman begins to do the not worth bow, praising the audience again. Finally Heyman holds the microphone to his mouth and the audience begins to silence.

“Out of all the hate and destruction of the once great ECW by WWE and politics, I AM HERE TO SAY THAT THE TRUE TRIBE OF EXTREME HAS RISEN AGAIN!”, says Heyman as the fans go nuts as Heyman listens to the chants from the crowd, “TRIBE OF EXTREME! TRIBE OF EXTREME! TRIBE OF EXTREME!”, Heyman smiles as he takes the microphone to his mouth one more time as the crowd begins to die down, “I would like for all of you to stand up and applaud the new Extreme Commissioner, Jonathon Coachmen!”, the crowd cheers as Coachmen enters the Ballroom. Coachmen walks down the steps and onto the short walkway as the crowd begins to boo, when Coachmen is accompanied by his Security Guards, Big Daddy V, Muhammad Hassan, and Daivari. Coachmen walks down the walkway with his group following behind. Coachmen enters the ring and shakes the hand of Paul Heyman as Heyman leaves the ring and out of the Ballroom. Coachmen made sure Heyman was gone before speaking.

“Fortunately for you fans, Heyman will be off on other 'important' family issues and won’t be with us for the next two weeks. Which means that, luckily for you, I, Jonathon Coachmen, your Extreme Commissioner, will be calling the shots.”, exclaims Coachmen as the crowd’s excitement turns into small heat for Coachmen, “You fat pieces of monkey crap will finally get the true respect you deserve, via the Coach!”, says Coachmen, as the crowd boos him heavily. Coachmen smiles and hands over the microphone to Muhammad Hassan.

“Aih bla hige adul baki domon al slattun...”, says Hassan as the crowd interrupts with, “What!?!”, Hassan smiles and says, “Before I was rudely interrupted by you parasites, I was going to say, being in this building with you hypocritical pieces of shit makes me fucking sick!”, the crowd boos even louder and starts a, “USA!”, chants. Hassan holds the microphone out and Daivari takes it and holds it to his mouth as the heat from the crowd gets louder and louder.

“This is the new Era of Hardcore! This is the true era of Hardcore. This is the Extreme Dynasty ”, says Daivari as the crowd boos even louder, but soon they start to go wild with cheers as the bWo’s music airs throughout the Ballroom. Soon at the entrance sees, Big Stevie Cool, The Blue Guy, and Hollywood Nova Stevie has a towel on his head, trying to mock Hassan, Hollywood Nova has a security helmet on and a lead pipe in his hand, panted blue. The Blue Guy as the same singlet that Big Daddy V has, with a bunch of stick on tattoos that are colorful. The Blue Guy struggles with the V sign as the three enter the ring to huge cheers. Big Stevie Cool has a microphone as the three are a little further then arms reach from the Extreme Dynasty. The music dies down as Big Stevie Cool holds the microphone to his mouth.

“We would like to say three simple words,”, the crowd dies down as they get ready to say the three words with Stevie, “Raging Ass smurfs! ”, the crowd starts to laugh as Big Daddy V is about to explode, but he is held back by Hassan and Daivari, “Hey Calm that mean homo down!”, says Stevie as the fans laugh even harder as V gets madder and madder, “You all need to realize that if you’re going to do a real hardcore invasion you need the greatest faction that wrestling has ever heard. And that is the....,”, says Stevie as the crowd says with him, “b-W-o!”, the crowd cheers as Stevie holds the microphone to his mouth and gets right into Big Daddy V’s face as he is being held back by Hassan and Daivari still, “As with that being said, I got three more simple words for you to hear......,”, says Stevie as the crowd says along with Stevie, “We’re taking over!", as soon as Stevie says that he brings his right foot up and it catches Big Daddy V right in the balls.

Hassan and Daivari realizes this when V falls down on his back and rolls out of the ring. Hassan and Daivari turns around to The bWo. The Blue guy lifts a lead pipe out of his trunks and he and Nova nail Hassan and Daivari over the head with the pipes. As soon as this happens, the Security Guards charges the bWo, but it’s 3 on 2. The guards attacks the bWo with lefts and rights. Guard A changes his attention off of The Blue Guy to Stevie and when he does he gets clothesline by Stevie and Stevie knocks down the Security guard B and Nova and The Blue Guy are stomping on them as Stevie advances to Coachmen who looks around to realize that no one is there to protect him. The crowd starts to go nuts as Stevie holds his fist out as he backs Coachmen to a corner, but entering the ring, is Big Daddy V, revived from his low blow, he grabs Stevie by the back of his head and turns him around. V holds his head in place and head butts him. As soon as Stevie falls on his back, V is jumped by The Blue Guy and Nova, they each nail V with forearms on the back and V falls to a knee.

V is then saved by the Security Guards as they start hammering Nova and Blue Guy with forearms too. Nova and Blue Guy turn around and starts getting a striking advantage, nailing The Guards with lefts and rights almost at the same time. The crowd going along with every shot soon starts to boo as Nova and Blue Guy are tackled down by Hassan and Daivari and soon the Guards, Hassan, and Daivari are stomping on Nova and Blue Guy. V recovers on his feet and begins to stomp on Stevie, who is sitting on the corner. Coachmen walks to the middle of the ring to supervise his group’s work. Soon the huge boos from the crowd turns into a huge pop as Tommy Dreamer’s music hits as he enters the Ballroom and runs into the ring, holding a Singapore cane. Coachmen bails out of the ring.

Dreamer enters the ring and swings the cane at Security Guard A who turned to confront Dreamer. The shot is so loud it catches the attention of Hassan and Daivari who turns around to Dreamer. Hassan goes to clothesline Dreamer, but Dreamer ducks and stands to his feet and swings the cane in the face of Daivari, who was in front of Dreamer when he ducked the clothesline. As soon as Daivari hits the mat, he is attacked by Hassan, via a forearm smash to the back. Dreamer drops the cane and Hassan turns Dreamer over to face him. As soon as he does Dreamer kicks Hassan in the gut and nails a Dreamer DDT. Dreamer jumps to his feet and raises his arms up in victory, but he is stopped as Security Guard B, holding the Blue Guy’s pipe, slams it in the back of Dreamer. Daivari and Security Guard A get to their feet and attack Nova and The Blue guy, who were getting on their feet.

The Extreme Dynasty stop and V gets to the middle of the ring as the fans cheer louder then ever for Ron Simmons, who music nails throughout the Ballroom as he enters the arena. He jogs to the ring and enters it and waiting for him, is Big Daddy V. V charges Simmons, but Simmons catches V with a huge spinebuster that shakes the ring The crowd goes wild as Security Guard A charges Ron and gets nailed with a big boot. Security Guard B charges Ron and Ron catches him with a kick in the gut and puts him in position for the dominator. Hassan, Daivari, Coachmen, Big Daddy V, and Security Guard A have all bailed as they are on the walkway looking into the ring as Ron lifts Security Guard B up and nails the dominator Security Guard B rolls out of the ring as he is lifted up by Daivari as the Extreme Dynasty recovers and looks into the ring at the bWo, Tommy Dreamer, and Ron Simmons, standing victorious in the ring to huge cheers from the crowd. Ron’s music hits as it goes into a commercial break.

~~~~~~

“Well the line has been crossed in SYNDICATE ”, says Joey Styles as the camera fixes itself on Joey and Joel Gartner, who are sitting at their announcer’s table.

“It’s obvious that the Extreme Dynasty wants to rule SYNDICATE, and the bWo and Tommy Dreamer attempted to thwart them, but failed.”, says Joel Gertner as Styles nods his head in agreement, “But, the knight in shining armor by the Damned name of Ron ‘Damn’ Simmons saves the day, but also creates some big time enemies if you know what I mean.”, exclaims Gertner.

“But let’s not doubt him, he spinebustered Big Daddy V to a world shaking impact ”, says Styles. The camera fixes itself on the middle of the ring with ‘The Franchise’ Shane Douglas standing there holding a microphone.

(Opening Match
No stipulation
Little Guido w/ FBI members vs. Balls Mahoney)

“Ladies and gentlemen, this opening contest is schedule for one fall with a twenty minute time limit.”, says Shane Douglas as Little Guido’s music hits to a loud pop, as Little Guido, Big Guido, and Tony Mamaluke, make their ways into the Hammerstein Ballroom to cheers from the crowd. Little Guido is on Big Guido’s shoulders, electric chair style as Tony is holding up an Italy flag, “Making his way to the ring first, accompanied by Tony Mamaluke and Big Guido, weighing in at 170 pounds and standing 5 feet, 7 inches tall, from Little Italy, New York, representing the FBI, he is the Sicilian Shooter, Little Guido", says Shane as all three FBI members enter the ring. Big Guido is standing in the middle of the ring with Little Guido as Tony waves the Italy flag around Little Guido spares with Big Guido a little, then that all stops when Balls Mahoney’s music hits and he enters the Hammerstein Ballroom, holding a chair, to a big ovation from the crowd, “And his opponent, weighing in at 305 pounds and standing 6 feet, 2 inches tall, from Nutley, New Jersey, he is the chair swinging freak, Balls Mahoney!”

“Well it’s time for some SYNDICATE action. Looking at this on card, you might give Balls Mahoney the advantage, via his size and strength, but Little Guido has always been a fighter, and with his partner, Tony Mamaluke, and massive Big Guido, it doesn’t look good for Mahoney.”, says Joey Styles as Mahoney enters the ring with the chair.

“Yeah, but Mahoney has an equalizer in his hands, and that is the steel chair.”, says Joel Gertner as the ref gets the FBI members to leave the ring as he then rings the bell.

(Ding! Ding!)

Little Guido has his back turned to Mahoney at the start of this match. Guido is on a knee talking over a game plan with Big Guido and Tony Mamaluke. After a few seconds, the referee tells Guido that the match has started. Guido stands on his feet and looks across the ring at Balls Mahoney, who is holding a chair in his right hand. Guido advances a little away from his turnbuckle when he starts to look around, a few seconds later a chair is thrown into the ring by Tony Mamaluke, in which Little Guido picks up and it’s time for dueling chairs as Guido and Mahoney ready each other. The two men run into the middle of the ring and once they get into arms reach, they slam the chairs together, and at the sound of the smack, Guido’s chair is knocked out of his hands and a full two body lengths from him. The fans start to cheer as Guido looks down at the so far away chair, then Guido looks up to lock eyes with Mahoney. Mahoney holds his chair in the air and sucks in the huge cheers from the crowd as Guido holds his hands out and tries to negotiate with Mahoney. Before Guido can get a few more sentences out, Mahoney brings the chair he was holding up in the air and slams it down on the head on Little Guido to a wicked sound. The crowd screams loud as Little Guido lands flat on his back. Mahoney looks down at Guido and then smiles as he lifts the dented chair in the air to more cheers. Mahoney drops the chair and then grabs Guido by the head and lifts his limp body on his feet. Then Mahoney scoops him up for a scoop slam and slams him down. Mahoney raises his hand in the air as he runs to the ropes, which Big Guido and Tony Mamaluke are at. Mahoney hits the ropes and bounces off of it, but he gets tripped up by Big Guido. Mahoney lands flat on his stomach, as Guido grabs the boot he tripped him with and drags him to the outside of the ring. Mahoney is on his feet and he and Big Guido start trading rights and lefts as Tony Mamaluke grabs the chair, which was knocked out of Little Guido’s hands earlier and rolls it to the ring and next to a recovering Little Guido. The trading of punches between Big Guido and Mahoney soon stops as Mahoney starts to get the advantage, with every left jab, the crowd goes, “Balls ”, then after about 5 of those jabs, Mahoney winds up his right arm and swings it nailing Big Guido with a haymaker. It knocks down Big Guido on his back as Mahoney rolls into the ring, but waiting for him is Little Guido, holding a steel chair. Mahoney gets on his feet and Little Guido swings the chair baseball style and it cracks Mahoney in the temple to a, “Woah ”, from the crowd as Mahoney falls to a knee. Guido drops the chair and shifts his body, nailing a double front dropkick to the face of Mahoney to another wicked sound. Mahoney falls on his back and Little Guido attempts the lateral press, 1... 2... Mahoney kicks out

Little Guido jumps to his feet and stomps on Mahoney with his left boot not once, not twice, but three times before attempting another lateral press, 1... Mahoney kicks out. Little Guido grabs Mahoney by the hair and gets him to his feet. Then, using the hair, Little Guido drags Mahoney to a turnbuckle. He keeps him a short distance away from the turnbuckle and Little Guido kicks Mahoney in the knee. Mahoney drops to a knee to and Little Guido lifts himself, back to the turnbuckle, on the second rope. He jumps in the air for the Sicilian Slice, but Mahoney lifts his head up and Little Guido misses and lands on his ass. As soon as he does, Mahoney swings his boot and it smacks Little Guido in the chest to a loud smack. Mahoney walks over to the middle of the ring and grabs the dented chair, that he smacked on Little Guido’s head and picks it up. He raises it in the air as Big Guido slides into the ring and stands a little out of arms reach in front of Mahoney. Big Guido tries to nail a huge clothesline, but Mahoney ducks and Big Guido turns around to take a wicked chair shot to the side of the head, knocking Big Guido out. Tony Mamaluke enters the ring and charges Balls Mahoney with a club in the back, knocking Mahoney on a knee. Tony slams another forearm on the back of Mahoney and then sprints across the ropes and back at Mahoney for a front dropkick, but Mahoney rolls out of the way. Mahoney gets on his feet and Tony soon follows. Tony charges Mahoney, but Mahoney catches him in a spine buster position and nails his signature sit down spinebuster bomb. Mahoney gets to his feet and turns around to Little Guido who smacks him in the head with the chair Mahoney dropped when he got jumped by Tony Mamaluke. Mahoney drops to a knee, with his down knee away from Little Guido. Little Guido shifts his body for a front dropkick to the temple of Mahoney. Mahoney rolls a fair distance from the turnbuckle for the Sicilian Slice. Little Guido runs to the turnbuckle and gets on the second turnbuckle. Guido hops in the air and nails the Sicilian Slice on Mahoney Lateral press with a hooked leg by Little Guido, 1... 2... Mahoney kicks out to a huge ovation from the crowd. Little Guido thinks it was three as he gets to his feet and raises his arms in the air, but the referee starts telling Little Guido that the match is still going on. As Little Guido starts to realize this, Mahoney gets on his feet and shakes the cob webs. Little Guido finally turns to, and charges Mahoney, who ducks the clothesline and quickly scoops him up and nails the Nut Cracker Suite Mahoney hooks the leg for the pin, 1... 2... 3!

“Your winner of the match, via pinfall, Balls Mahoney!”, Shane Douglas announces as Balls Mahoney raises his arms in victory and observes his handiwork as the FBI is laying on the mat, broken. Mahoney leaves the ring as the crowd is still cheering him. Mahoney is holding the dented chair, he used on Little Guido and Big Guido. Mahoney lifts the chair and his arm in the air as the FBI are starting to recover.

“What a brutal contest ”, exclaims Joey Styles as Mahoney leaves the Hammerstein Ballroom.

“I have to unexpectedly agree with you Joey Styles.”, says Joel Gertner, “And like I said, the chair saved Mahoney in that contest.”, says Joel again as the screen goes into a commercial break.

~~~~~~

Backstage in the office of the Extreme Commissioner, Jonathon Coachmen, sits the entire Extreme Dynasty, complaining. Coachmen is at his desk, with his security guards who are each sitting in a chair holding their necks. Big Daddy V is sitting on a couch with his head down. Hassan and Daivari are complaining at Coachmen. Then Big Daddy V starts talking about destroying Ron Simmons.

Finally Coachmen gets out of his chair and yells, “ENOUGH!”, Hassan, Daivari, and V stop talking as Coachmen walks to the middle of his office, “Listen, we will get our revenge next show. The main event of the second SYNDICATE will be Big Daddy V, Hassan, and Daivari vs. The bWo.”, says Coachmen to a pop of cheers from the crowd, “But we will deal.........,”, Coachmen is interrupted when a prop head shows up on camera and in front of his face. The crowd cheers as the camera zooms out to see Al Snow to a big ovation from the crowd.

“You wanted to see me Mr. Coachmen?”, says Al Snow as Coachmen puts his head down.

“Yes I did, but I wanted to talk to you about your match tonight, and I wanted to do that before the show started you blueberry ”, exclaims Coachmen to short boos from the crowd.

“I know, I know, and I’m sorry. Head here was driving to the arena with me and we got stuck in traffic.”, says Snow to some short laughter from the crowd as Coachmen stares blankly into the head, “But I’m here now, so....... who am I facing?”, asks Snow.

“You’re facing.......,”, Coachmen nods his head yes and out of no where, Al Snow gets forearmed in the back by Big Daddy V. As Snow falls down, the Security Guards start stomping away at Snow. Coachmen walks over to his desk and grabs a stapler. Hassan walks over to the camera man and he pushes the Camera man out of the office and shuts the door. As the camera is still fixed on the office door and finally the screen goes into a commercial break.

~~~~~~

(Match #2
No Stipulation
Lance Storm w/ Impact Players vs. Al Snow)

In the ring stands, the ring announcer, Shane Douglas, “The following match is schedule for one fall, with a twenty minute time limit ”, says Shane as the music of the Impact Player airs throughout the Hammerstein Ballroom to a mild reaction from the crowd as Lance Storm, Justin Credible, and Dawn Marie enter the arena, “Making his way to the ring first, weighing in at 231 pounds and standing at five feet, 11 inches tall. accompanied by Dawn Marie and Justin Credible, Lance Storm ”, exclaims Shane Douglas as the Impact Players enter the ring.

“Well, this is going to be unfair.”, says Joey Styles.

“How so? It may not be Al Snow.”, replies Joel Gertner as the Impact Players pose in the ring.

“Well, he is schedule to compete and I don’t know the opponent for Storm....... so........”, replies Styles as Credible and Marie leave the ring. Al Snow’s music hits to a big pop from the crowd.

“And his opponent, making his way down to the ring second, weighing in at 235 pounds and standing at 6 feet, 1 inches tall, with head, Al Snow ”, exclaims Shane as Snow hasn’t entered the arena yet. Finally, Snow enters the arena, lifeless, being dragged in by the Coachmen Security Guards to a huge amount of heat. Al Snow has staples in his forehead and he is wearing the crimson mask. His shirt is torn.

“This isn’t right.”, exclaims Joey Styles as Al Snow is thrown into the ring, lifeless. Then one of the security guards tells the ref something. The referee then rings the bell to start the match.

(Ding! Ding!)

Al Snow looks lifeless in the middle of the ring, as Storm sprints towards Storm for a lateral press, with the leg hooked as the referee counts, 1... 2... Al Snow kicks out to a huge ovation from the crowd as Storm looks out in shock. Storm jumps to his feet and he starts screaming at the referee, telling him to count faster. The referee is strong and holds his ground, screaming back at Storm. Finally Storm shoves the referee to some boos, but the referee shoves Storm back to a pop from the crowd. Storm staggers backwards and is caught with a school boy from Snow 1... 2... Storm slithers out and jumps to his feet in a ready stance as Snow struggles to get to his feet. Storm, then just stands there laughing as Snow is struggling, on a knee trying to get up. Finally Snow gets on both feet and Storm looks at Snow, then he turns completely behind him and runs for the ropes. He bounces off the ropes and back at Snow for a flying forearm, but Snow is able to duck and Storm lands on his feet and turns around to Snow who connects with a right hook, in which Storm staggers back on to a pop of cheers from the crowd. Al Snow, then connects with a left hook, hitting Storm in the jaw and knocking him on his ass in a seated position to more cheers.

Snow turns around and sprints across the ropes and back to Storm, but Storm catches Snow with the Canadian Maple Leaf The crowd suddenly cheers at the sight of this great submission on the right leg of Snow, as Snow struggles to get to the ropes. They are in the middle of the ring as Snow yelps in pain. Snow struggles to turn his body around. He gets on his side and flexes his right leg in and then Snow kicks it out in a big explosive manner, pushing Storm off the hold and Storm is pushed so hard, that he goes flying between the middle and top rope, crashing outside the ring and on the mat below. The crowd cheers as Snow tries to get on his feet, this time he is using the ropes. Storm gets on his feet and rolls into the ring. Snow successfully gets on his feet and he turns to Storm, who is advancing towards him. Storm stretches his arms out to grapple with Snow, but Snow kicks him in the gut and nails a right hook, in which Storm staggers backwards to the middle of the ring. Snow walks to him and kicks him in the gut again and puts him in a suplex position. Al Snow teases the Snow Plow, but when he lifts Storm up, Storm kicks his legs out and floats behind Snow. Storm wraps his arms around the gut of Snow and pushes them forwards against the ropes for a victory roll, but Snow holds onto the ropes and Storm somersaults backwards and on his feet. Snow turns around to Storm and advances towards him, and gets caught with a Super kick The crowd gasps at the shot as Snow is out cold. Storm covers Snow with a lateral press with the leg hook, 1... 2... 3!

“Your winner of the match, via pinfall, Lance Storm!”, says Shane Douglas, as Storm holds his hands up in victory. Justin Credible and Dawn Marie enter the ring to celebrate with Storm.

“Even after the pre meditated assault, Snow fought hard, but in the end, Storm won.”, says Joel Gertner as the Impact Players leave the Hammerstein Ballroom.

“It was unfair from start to finish, Storm got an unfair win over Snow.”, exclaims Styles as we go to commercial break.

~~~~~~~

In Jonathon Coachmen’s office, sits Coachmen, by himself, at his desk. Fans boo Coachmen heavily at tonight’s actions from him. The crowd gives a mild reaction to Charlie Haas, who shows up in Coachmen’s office, “Uhhh, you wanted to see me sir?”, asks Haas. Coachmen gets out of his desk.

“Ahhh yes, Charlie Haas. I know how bad you were treated in the WWE, but trust me, I see you for the pure athlete that you are. So you’ll have a match next week against a new SYNDICATE signee.”, says Coachmen as he walks back to his desk.

“Uhh sir, who will it be against?”, asks Haas.

“Hey, don’t worry, you got this, just go train and get ready.”, says Coachmen as Haas nods his head and leaves the office, “Ahhh that can pump the crowd up, only to get sad and angry when the bWo get’s destroyed.”, says Coachmen to massive heat from the crowd.

(Main Event
No stipulations
Raven vs. Spike Dudley)

In the ring stands Shane Douglas, “Well ladies and gentlemen it’s time for our main event and it looks to be a good one.”, says Styles as Shane Douglas holds his microphone to his mouth.

“Our main event of the evening is schedule for one fall, with a twenty minute time limit!”, says Shane Douglas as Spike Dudley’s music nails throughout the Hammerstein Ballroom to a huge ovation, the biggest one today, “Making his way to the ring first, standing at 5 feet 5 inches, and weighing in at 150 pounds, from Dudleyville, he is the Giant Killer, Spike Dudley!”, exclaims Shane Douglas to even more of an ovation.

“Here comes a crazy sadistic man, who will take on anyone!”, says Joel Gertner, as Spike enters the ring. Soon Raven’s music hits to somewhat of a big pop of cheers as Raven enters the Hammerstein Ballroom.

“And his opponent, making his way down to the ring, standing 6 feet 1 inches tall, and weighing in at 244 pounds, from The Bowery, Raven!” ,exclaims Shane as Raven is almost about to enter the ring.

“For many hardcore wrestling fans, this is a match made in heaven.”, says Joey Styles as Raven enters the ring, “I mean come on, these two are crazy and will do anything, and everything to win ”, says Joey as the referee is about to ring the bell.

(Ding! Ding!)

The crowd gets fired up as the two men stare a whole threw each other. The two men advance to the middle of the ring, slowly. Once they do Raven swings his fist for a quick jab, but Spike ducks it and goes around Raven. Raven spins around to eat a right forearm smash to his face, by Spike Dudley. Raven staggers back as Spike nails another forearm. Raven staggers back again, as Spike continues the trend, by smashing him in the face with another forearm. Raven staggers back, just a few feet from the turnbuckle, Spike jumps in the air and turns his body horizontal attempting a dropkick and it nails Raven right in the chops, and Raven falls backwards into the turnbuckle and is perched there. Spike jumps to his feet and smacks Raven in the face with another right forearm smash. Raven gets smacked hard, but he still remains somewhat vertical, against the turnbuckle. Spike scales the turnbuckle on the middle rope, and delivers a right jab to the skull of Raven. Spike does this again and again as the crowd counts along, “1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10", the crowd then cheers as Spike climbs the rest of the turnbuckle and stands completely vertical on the chops of Raven. The crowd is waiting for Spike’s signature hurricanrana. Raven grabs the pants of Spike with his right arm and pushes him off, the fans gasps as Spike Dudley gets gut hanged on the ropes, with his upper body facing outside the ring, and his lower body facing in the ring. Raven, seeing his opportunity, scales the turnbuckle, he just got hammered on by Spike, to the tippy top. He stands completely up and jumps to the outside of the ring, where Spike is perched on the ropes, and drops an elbow right on the back of Spike’s neck. The crowd gasps as flips completely out of the ring, hitting his lower back on the apron. Spike crashes to the mat as the crowd starts booing Raven, who advances towards the apron, and lifts the canvas on the sides of the ring up and searches for a weapon. Spike is starting to get on his feet, using the steel guarding rail. Raven pulls out a stop sign and waits for Spike to get on his feet. Spike successfully gets on his feet and eats a huge stop sign shot on the top of his skull. The crowd gasps as Spike falls on his back. Raven throws the stop sign down and walks over to the downed Spike Dudley, Raven grabs him by the hair and Raven dead lifts Spike to his feet. Once Spike is on his feet, Raven presses Spike in the air and turns to the guarding rail, as the fans start cheering, Raven throws Spike into the crowd, knocking some people of the crowd down, while others tend to Spike. Raven turns around and rolls into the ring. Raven climbs the turnbuckle closest to Spike, who is outside the guarding rail, with some fans helping him up. The fans start cheering even louder as Raven teases an epic dive on Spike and soon, Raven jumps in the air, lunging himself at Spike Dudley, knocking down all the fans who were with Spike. The crowd roars with cheers, which is soon followed by, “Holy Shit!”, chants as Raven, Spike, and about a dozen fans are all on the cement floor, out of it. Raven gets to his feet, slowly, as Spike follows to his feet. Raven grabs Spike by the hair and pushes him about 10 feet away from the guarding rail. Raven goes for an irish whip, but Spike uses Raven’s momentum against him and ends up reversing it into an irish whip of his own. Raven slams gut first into the guarding rail. Spike walks towards Raven, barely, as Spike grabs a chair, that a fan has been sitting on, that got knocked down, and he uses it to climb on top of the guarding rail and he stands on the back of Raven. A recovering fan, is asked by Spike to give him his chair and the fan eagerly does that. Spike jumps backwards into the ring side of the guarding rail, slamming a chair into the back of Raven to cheers from the crowd. Raven yelps in pain as he falls backwards, onto the cement floor. Spike opens the side ring canvas to look for a weapon. He finds and pulls out a ladder to big cheers from the crowd as Spike carries the ladder in a body slam type position and sets it on the ring apron and guarding rail as some form of platform. Spike climbs on top of the ladder and waits for Raven, who is almost on his feet. Raven successfully gets on his feet and Spike runs across the platform and does a kamikaze dive similar to Raven’s in the crowd, a vertical crossbody, onto Raven, but Raven catches Spike and holds his ground. Raven spins Spike around to a powerslam type position and advances towards the ladder.

Raven then presses Spike in the air and quickly, lets go of Spike and moves his arms as Spike falls snake eyes onto the ladder. Spike’s head ricochet off the ladder as he holds his jaw in pain, he falls backwards on his back in pain. Raven isn’t hiding the pain he is in, as he slowly lifts little Spike Dudley to his feet. Raven grabs Spike by his pants and head and pushes him over the guarding rail and into the ring side of the guarding rail. Raven then lifts Spike up, who feel once being pushed over, to his feet and throws him in the ring. Raven looks under the ring side canvas for another weapon and he finds one, a table. Raven pulls the table out to a huge pop to the crowd as he pushes it in the ring. Raven enters the ring as Spike gets on all fours, Raven advances towards Spike and lifts his boot up and drives it into the back of Spike with that stomp. Spike falls flat on his stomach. Raven grabs the right leg of Spike and turns him around on his back. Raven then picks up the other leg and then he drops his right fist into the groin of Spike. The crowd gasps at this as Raven then goes for the cover via a lateral press with no hooked leg, 1... 2... Spike kicks out to a pop! Raven gets off the cover and smiles as he turns around and advances towards the table, he picks it up and sets it a few feet from the turnbuckle. Raven walks over to Spike, who is on all fours again and applies a Camel Clutch. The crowd immediately starts rallying behind Spike, begging him not to tap, as Raven wrenches the hold as harder and harder with every second. Finally after 30 seconds of this old school submission, being applied to little Spike Dudley, Raven lets go. Raven seemed to be softening Spike up for a table move, as he lifts the prone body of Spike up by the hair and pants. He lifts Spike on his feet and drags him towards the table, but Spike plants his feet on the ground. Raven realizes that Spike is not going to let this happen. Raven lets go of Spike and turns to him and nails spike with a left jab, which stuns Spike. Raven nails another left jab, which against stuns Spike. Raven nails one more left jab, in which puts Spike on spaghetti legs. Raven shifts his body in a 360 turn for a discus clothesline, but Spike ducks and goes around, facing Raven’s back. Raven turns around to Spike, who tucks his head in and charges Raven, battering ramming his head right into the gut of Raven. Raven bends down holding his gut, as Spike gets to a vertical base, and as if Spike has a second wind, he grabs Raven in a cutter position and runs towards and up the turnbuckle, which has the table close to it and shifts his body for the Acid Drop, threw the table! The crowd roars with cheers as Raven falls threw the table and just 5 seconds later, Spike shoots the half nelson pin, 1... 2... Raven kicks out to some, “Awwww!”, chants from the crowd. Soon the crowd starts cheering, “This match rules,”, and claps 6 times before saying it again. Spike gets up to his feet and gets right into the referee’s face. Spike, believing it was 3 tries to do some form of negotiating with the referee. Spike, finally realizing the task at hand, picks up a destroyed Raven and puts him in a cutter position again as he runs up the turnbuckle for the Acid drop again, but Raven throws Spike off of him and towards the middle of the ring, but Spike lands on his feet! Spike turns around to charge Raven, but Raven swiftly kicks Spike in the gut and within a split second, nails the Raven Effect on the broken table! Lateral press by Raven! 1... 2... 3!

“Your winner of the match, via pinfall, Raven!”, says Shane Douglas, as the fans claps the hard fought victory of Raven.

“Now that match was brutal.”, says Joey Styles as Raven is laying on the mat, still feeling the effects of the match. Finally he stands on his feet and raises his arm in victory.

“That match no doubt, probably determine the best competitor in this company, what a fight!”, says Joel as Raven leaves the ring and eventually, the Hammerstein Ballroom. Spike begins to stand on his feet, with the help of the referee, and gets a standing ovation from the crowd. Spike lifts his arm up to more cheers from the crowd.

“Now that is respect! Well Joey Styles and Joel Gertner here saying goodbye, and we’ll see you next week!”, says Joey Styles as the show goes off the air.