hardcore impact returning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
If you have read the announcement you will see that Hardcore Impact is returning, impact wont be as big as the mayhem shows, the show will feature 3 matches and a promo or two, with the lack of roleplays we have been getting, for the time being i think for now its better having mayhem every 2 weeks, this way people dont get burnt out and from time to time will have matches on Impact, never been a huge fan or dark matches and this way people will get better value for their rp as they get an actual match. This is how it will work in terms of schedule

Monday Mayhem 8th march
hardcore impact 13th march
no show 15th for mayhem
no show 20th
monday mayhem 22nd
hardcore impact 27th

of course if things dont work out they can change, any comments or question just post them here and ill happily answer them.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I just think having that much time between shows will lose RPers... They will more than likely forget about the shows and not bother RPing... Maybe send an email reminder to RP?

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
I have been off and getting burnt out as well with all I have on my plate, but I have suggested this before that instead of doing Monday to Monday or otherwise...why not do this.

1. Have an 8 day period to Rp period. No matter when those days fall on.
2. Have another 3-4 days lag time for finalization of the shows or PPV's; no matter when those days fall on.
3. Repeat.

I think personally that the problem with efedding is that too many people are trying to stick to unrealistic dates and due to the lives of so many Rper's, it just wont work unless we start catering to those facts of "life". We sort of do this in my other fed and it works well, but it could use some tweaking because sometimes even that wont work when people use or take advantage of the time.

Otherwise, when people do not take advantage of that time and we do not try to be so stickler to dates, we probably could do a bit better. Just my opinion and not saying it is the best, but I think it is better than what we have whether it is Impact or Mayhem.