Hardcore Hell II Preshow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Carl Long: Welcome ladies and gentleman, this is the Hardcore Hell preshow. Im running around backstage trying to get some interview with some of the IWF’s best. Everyone appears busy, but im doing my best. Right now, im going to check to see if I can get a word with the undisputed champ, James Kash. I’ve arrived at the mobb’s suite.

Carl takes a few seconds to compose himself before knocking. A about 15 seconds later, two blondes tell Long to beat it.

Carl Long: Wow, she was hot. But it looks like we have to come back later. Hardcore Hell is just a few hours away, and here on the preshow you will be a free preview of Hardcore Hell as two of the top new comers do battle as Blonde Diesel takes on the Crow. These two men were involved in a tag team match last week as partners, and its clear these two do not get along. Oh Look, theres the Xtreme Champ, Ryan Bryne. IM going to tell and get a word, hey Ryan, any words on your championship match.

Ryan Bryne: Shut Up Carl. I didn’t agree to do any interviews with you. But I tell you want you can do, you can take give this message to Vic Noreaga. You know what you gotta do. You gotta take a cup of coffee like this. Hold it up in front, and then….

Ryan Bryne splashes coffee all over Carl Long. Carl Long is soaked as Ryan is laughing it up.

Ryan: You see carl, that’s what you gotta do. Now I got to get ready.

Carl Long: That son of a…..Arggg. Well im going to toss it to Kerry and Josh who are around here somewhere.

Kerry: Hey Carl, thanks. Im pumped for this huge PPV outing. It’s a fourway for the Undisputed Championship, and I tell you, James Kash has to be worried.

Josh: Worried? James Kash is still the greatest wrestler in the IWF, even if Bruce Page stacked the odds against him. Talk about Bruce Page, I can’t believe he put Matt Summers in a MMA match against Chris Kendo.

Kerry: That match is going to be very interesting. There’s no doubt Matt Summers has been training. How about the blockbuster matchup between Mike Miller and Charlie Wayne, that’s one of the most heated fueds in the history of the IWF.

Josh: Yes, This time mike will finally get his hands around Charlie Wayne’s neck. I know he’s wanted to a few times, but Charlie is ducking him.

Kerry: What??? The other way around, Miller had wayne arrested for Christ sakes.

Josh: It doesn’t matter, about the other huge matchups from Impact, Knicky vs Battler, first blood, and Charlie Titan attempting to run the gauntlet against the riot.

Kerry: Incredible matchups, but don’t forget about Mayhem. You got Helms and MnM in a Tri Table carnage match. You got the King of the mountatin match! This is going to be a crazy night Josh.

Josh: I cant wait, but folks, guess what. Its time for our first match, Blonde Diesel vs The Crow.

The Blonde Diesel comes out to a mixed reaction, he hops in the ring and stretches. The crow wheels down a shopping cart full of weapons as he tosses a few in the ring.

Kerry: This is a great way to kick off Hardcore Hell, you got two young guns, in a no DQ match. Its going to be great.

The Blonde Diesel vs The Crow

The crow emptys the shopping cart full of weapons and slides in the ring with a stop sign. Blonde Diesel bounces off the ropes and hits a roaring elbow to crow that sends him back to the outside. Blonde disel follows him as the fans chant for tables. Diesel Body slams Crow on the mat as he is now looking for a table. Diesel pulls out a table and sets it up. By this time, The crow is up and hits a Russian leg sweep on the floor. The Crow now puts Diesel on the table as Crow goes up to the top rope. The crow goes leaping in the and crashes down on Diesel, the fans are going wild as both men are down. The crow slowly gets up and tries to Diesel out the exploded table. Finally he gets diesel up and rolls him in the ring. The Crow makes the cover, 1………….2…………kick out. Wow, I don’t believe it. The crow on grabs a lead pipe as is getting ready to waffle Diesel. Diesel slowly gets up again, as The crow charges in but is caught with a spine buster. Diesel is getting a second wind, as he grabs a steel chair and hits him as the crow goes flying to the outside yet again. The crow is holding himself up on guardrail as Diesel charges through and spears him through the guardrail. The fans in the front are going wild. Diesel now grabs a fans drink and splashes it on the Crow. The Crow is now back up and striking Diesel. Both men are fighting around the arena. The Crow grabs a fans chair as he swings with great force and connects to Diesel. Both men fight all the way around the outside and end up back on the ramp. The crow drops Diesel on his head with a DDT on the ramp. The crow now grabs his cart and attempts to put diesel in it. Diesel does a low blow, and puts the crow in the cart, and pushes him down in the ramp, into the ring post. The Crow wipes out. Diesel throws The crow back in the ring, Diesel slams him down in the middle of the ring and grabs a chair and begins to choke out the Crow. The crow doesn’t have anywhere to go as he is trying to fight it out. The Crow is fading as the referee raises his arm. One………Two….if his arm hits again its over……Three

Jessica: You winner of the first match; Blonde Diesel.

Kerry: Damn, what a great opening match here. The fans really got a treat with his one.

Josh: You aint kidding Kerry, this is only a preview of what is to come though. Oh wait its not over.

Blonde diesel is celebrating on the top rope as the crow knocks him off the top. He goes flying off as The crow punches Disel to the back.

Kerry: I don’t think this fued is over just yet. I got word, Carl Long is with the tag Champs.

Carl Long: That’s Kerry, that’s right, im with a very upset Cahan Malone and MJ Doyle, hows it feel knowing that this could be your last show?

MJ Doyle: Come on Carl, This match is BS in the first place, but lets get one thing straight, we are the champs, and the advantage always lies with the champs. We are fighting champs and we aren’t backing down. We are going to stay on offense and not “play defense†for this match.

Cahan: The crypt or whatever you call youself, you are going to need an army to beat us. That’s right, your going to need more than just the devil bros. You may need The Outkast Kid. Who else knows, who might pop up. But when its all said and done, Im not going to lose to you jokers.

As we turn backstage … the camera circling around locker rooms now … as we come up on the labeled locker room of “Mick Johnson’sâ€. Inside of the locker room stands Mick .. Taping his right forearm, as he then jumps up and down a few times getting heated up for his big event tonight … as he starts swinging arms and Shadow boxing getting ready .. The door comes open in front of him … the look of Mick’s now turns wide … as he looks dead on from the entrance to look at one man that would be … Marquis Bronson. Both men stared each other down for the split moment … as Mick then spoke …

Mick Johnson: What is it you want man … you looking for trouble?

Marquis Bronson: Woah … woah man… don’t trip … I’m just here to speak to you about some things.

Mick cocked an eyebrow upwards at Marquis’ remark …

Mick Johnson: What kind of … things?

Marquis Bronson: Well … I heard some things you had said about me … is that clear …

Mick Johnson: Well actually …

Marquis Bronson: … because you see I’m sure you have heard about all of the hype going on … haven’t you? You have heard how many people have been talking about Mick Johnson being the next member to join the group of Terrell Odom and “The Alpha†… haven’t you?

Mick Johnson: … heh … yeah actually I have ..

Marquis Bronson: You see dog … I am giving you that chance tonight … I like you’re style and I think that we could run over the whole IWF … Alpha Dog’s you heard?

Mick Johnson: Yeah … * binding his knuckles together * so what do you want me to do?

Marquis Bronson: You win the King Of The Mountain match tonight … and you’re in … keep you’re chin up …

Marquis then walks out of the locker room … as Mick now cocks a grin on his face watching Marquis leave …

Kerry Lane: Wow a chance to join T.R.U is he wins the King of the Mountain tonight.

Josh Hart: A lot on the line with all these matches well coming up next is the Preshow Main Event. An Extreme Battle Royal next!

(COMMERCIAL)

The Arena is filling with fans as ten superstars are standing in the ring.

Kerry: Well before we begin the pay-per-view we have a Extreme Battle Royal as a pre-show match for you lucky fans joining us today.

Extreme Battle Royal

Marquis Bronson vs. Vengeance vs. Mike Raw vs. County vs. Cristian Crusoe vs. Daniel Justice vs. Dre vs. Jay Walker vs. Tiger Phantom vs. Tom McBrady

Bell Sounds: All ten men begin to brawl with one another, County and Justice try and double team Bronson but Bronson is to strong and tosses County out of the Ring and Justice falls on the ropes.

Kerry: that was fast,

Josh: Yea County is out

Justice slides out under the ropes and he grabs two chair and he throws them into the ring then he looks under the ring and throws a table into the ring then he looks under once again and pulls out a ladder which he slides back into the ring. Justice slides back into the ring and Dre comes running at him trying to clotheline him out of the ring but Justice ducks it and Dre falls over the top rope. Tiger Phantom and Christian Crusoe begind fighting in the middle of the ring when Justice comes running at them with a chair and he hits both of them with a chair then justice takes Tiger Phantom and he tosses him out of the ring. Justice turns around and goes for Christian when he gets speared by Jay walker who hops ontop of him and begins to throw punches at him. christian Vengeance and mike Raw are in the middle of a slug fest when Marquis Bronsnon charges and hits the Murkah on both of them and he knocks both of them over the top rope. then Bronson turns his attention over to Jay Walker whos ontop of Justice Bronson grabs him and he irish whips him to the corner and then Bronson charges the corner and gores ghim in the corner. Bronson then lifts Jay in the air and then he military presses him out of the ring.Bronson turns around and he gets nailes in the face with a chair by Christian Crusoe. Christian then goes and he sets up the table Christian puts Marquis on the table and he climbs up to the top rope then he flies off with a frog splah but Marquis rolls off the table at the last second and Christian slams through the table. Tom McBrady picks Christian up and sets him against the ropes when Dre comes up and tries to dump him off the ropes but McBrady slides back in. Christian punches Dre against the ropes and McBrady dumps then both over the rop.

Kerry Lane: That's two more out.

Josh Hart: This is a high action Battle Royal getting ready for Hardcore Hell.

Bronson, McBrady, and Justice are the final three left, Bronson and McBrady are slugging it out until Justice runs at them but they both move and toss him over the top rope. Bronson hits a scoop slam on McBrady and sets the ladder up in the middle of the ring, Bronson throws him off the ropes and hits the other ropes for a Murkah. McBrady's back smashes off the ladder and Bronson takes his head and tosses him over the top rope.

Winner: Marquis Bronson

Jessica Locke: Here's your winner Marquis Bronson!

Kerry Lane: Marquis is very impressive here in the IWF.

Josh Hart: Definitly a force to be reckon with, well that's it for the preshow order Hardcore Hell II right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.