Hard to Kill Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't like seeing men punch women....must be because I've witnessed that growing up.

Guess I'm weird for that.
I'm not a fan of it most of the time either. I've also seen things.

This has grown on me, though. They told the story well.

utvolzac

Patiently waiting for the Attitude Era to return
Reaction score
I don't like seeing men punch women....must be because I've witnessed that growing up.

Guess I'm weird for that.

Callahan is one thing, at least he looks a fat slob.

I would definitely agree with you on Tessa vs Cage. The visual of someone the size of Cage throwing punches at Tessa would be uncomfortable to watch.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Callahan looks like every guy who is arrested for domestic violence.

Reactions: Chris

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
  • Wow
Reactions: Deezy

utvolzac

Reaction score
Callahan looks like every guy who is arrested for domestic violence.

That’s true.

The sight of a physical beast like Cage ragdolling a woman half his size immediately reminds me of Ray Rice knocking his wife cold in that elevator video. Which was disturbing as fuck and not something I’d be interested in watching for entertainment purposes.

I’ve surprised Impact didn’t get some heat from their sponsors for this. Vince would be in a world of shit if he had Brock go out and beat up Becky.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Becky did take that End of Days from Corbin at Extreme Rules and Nia got wrecked at the Rumble but no one cares about that bc she's big

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Crowd audibly gasped when Becky took the end of days tho.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Impact gives no fucks about what sponsors think.

• Haha
Reactions: Petty and Chris

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
that tonight?

utvolzac

Reaction score
I didn’t see that. Surprised Mattel didn’t shit a brick.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That End of Days to Becky caught me so much off guard, but really amazing heel move from Corbin when he did it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Happy to see people talking about Impact and Hard to Kill which I just finished moments ago. If I had to give Impact advice going forward right off of the bat after the slew of injuries from Bash at the Brewery and during Hard to Kill, no more Shows before PPVS please. It really hurts a card when a talent gets hurt 24 hours before a PPV people paid money for, and he(Swann) shouldn't been Wrestling the night before anyways just resting. I have alot of say about the Main Event between Tessa/Sami and seeing of what has been said in this Thread get ya Popcorn ready.

Shamrock vs Fulton. Not the greatest Match to start off the Hard to Kill Show. Who wants to see Shamrock at his age play footies with Fulton in a Submission? Granted give Shamrock for forgetting what his age is diving like a nutcase and at least giving us some kind of action, but come on now why did Shamrock need to win this Match. We all saw Fulton get injured during the Match, they could of worked around something then Fulton tapping out to someone like Shamrock. He's suppose to be a Monster, but he can't beat Shamrock at his age hard to believe in him at all when you see stuff like that.

Ace Austin vs Trey. Ace Austin if I had to pick a Male Wrestler who I thought could be a Breakout Star in 2020 it would be Austin. Early on in Impact he didn't know what he was doing, but now he has it all coming together and you see it that this guy could be World Champion for Impact one of these days. Austin vs Trey was a fine Match to watch, but it felt like they were in the same gear and with the talents of both guys I was expecting more. Trey is not finished of course with Ace, so expect things to heat up possibly with Trey's Mom getting more involved, unless they want to give us Edwards vs Austin again.

Taya vs ODB vs Grace. When I heard ODB was going to be apart of this, I felt welp that is the person going to eat the pin now. The interactions between Grace and Taya was freaking great in this one I felt, but ODB really brought down the momentum of this Match. Bad decision on their part to add her in, maybe Grace gets one last chance vs Taya in April at Rebellion. RVD vs Cage/Daga. Bruh by this point I was thinking I'm I high, even though I've never done a drug in my life, I started to convince myself that I did. Cage had an Torn Bicep injury going into the Match, but why the confusing of the Match happening itself? Watch it back, if felt like the Match was on then the Ref tells RVD no Match because he stopped it. Daga comes outta no where and he barely was able to do anything with the Blue Chipper RVD in their Match together. RVD the Character is good, the Wrestler is slow, terrible, lost, and doesn't have it anymore and this coming from a RVD Mark for many Years, and I say that because I don't want to see a newer and upcoming talent like Daga losing to a talent who is on their last legs. Oh and RVD apparently had a Concussion at some point during the Match and doesn't remember his Match with Daga, seems like he's like that hours prior to his Matches these days.

Elgin vs Edwards with the Call Your Shot Trophy On the Line. If you enjoyed this great Match, then watch their Impact Match together from Tuesday, because it was just as good and looked very much the same with some tweaks and a crowd giving a damn about what those two were doing in the Ring. Elgin and Edwards put it all on the line in this one, they care for what they were fighting more, a chance to challenge for the Title of their choosing and those two nearly crippled the other to get the win. Edwards gets it and could face Sami again if he wins back the Impact World title or he could challenge Ace, he can go many routes with the win.

Rhino vs Moose. You know I knew what I was going to get with this one and I thought it was solid. Rhino doing his Hardcore thing, but I also thought Moose held his own and thank goodness he got the win here. Macho Man Moose attire wise I might need to see him stick with to be honest might create some added personality for him who knows give it a try. The North vs Mack. Man if Swann didn't break his leg this Tag Match could of stolen the Show I feel. Daga could of been better used to fill in for Swann, but Mack showed so much heart trying to win the Tag Titles for Swann and himself. It sucks because it felt like a big feud with Mack and Swann was coming now that will be put on hold till Swann comes back healthy. Still Mack was fucking great in this, and he almost convinced me he was going to win.

Sami Callihan vs Tessa Blanchard 3. Can I first say that if people are upset that Tessa won the Title not because of her deserving of it, but because of her size etc I could name a dozen of Women Wrestlers right now that would merk both talents and wouldn't break a sweat. Yes this is Wrestling folks size does matter to a degree, and you can the best body in this World, but it means more about how I can outwit you to get the win. The biggest guy doesn't always win a real fight, dying for inches and who wants it more and is willing to do it all is how you get your victor. Tessa didn't Brock Lesnar Sami, she went through hella pain to get the Title win and make sense on how it was laid out since the moment these two clash with their feud. Now do I consider it as good as their Slammiversary classic or their second bout at Unbreakable, I think it beats the second Match, but the first still holds up for me. Still judging this Match I dug it hard as Sami wasn't playing any games from the jump where as he played alot with her in past Matches. Bruised and hurting all over, Tessa took all what Sami gave to her and kept fighting and won. I can't wait to see what Sami says because for sure their is going to be a face to face this Tuesday I imagine. Sami is going to give her props, but not too much props like only he can.

• Love
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
- Shamrock vs Fulton: Shamrock is old and has natural shortcomings from that. Fulton did better at working around those shortcomings than Moose did at BFG. Decent start. Wrong finish though.

- Austin vs Trey: Fuck yeah, X Division! Strange move not opening with this to get the crowd hot early like they seemed to do a lot in 2019. Austin has "it". Future World Champ. Maybe he could even Option C his way into it on 2020, but surely you'd need a transitional champion between Tessa and him.

- Taya vs Jordynne vs ODB: ODB kind of brought this match down, honestly. 2020 ODB is not 2010 ODB, and having watched both recently I fully realise this. Who can dethrone Taya now?

- RVD vs Cage... uh, Daga: Is Cage's injury even legit? Was it storyline because he's leaving? I have no answers. Anyway, RVD is not the same as he used to be, even in his last Impact run. It's kind of sad to watch. Great character though.

- Edwards vs Elgin: Actually, this guy could be the transitional champ between Tessa and Ace, given his Call Your Shot status. Strong match anyway, these two are top guys.

- Moose vs Rhino: Hardcore fun is always appealing, especially when the wrestlers involved can go decently in the first place. Good to see Moose grabbing the win.

- North vs Mack but not Swann: Let this be a lesson, Impact. Don't run full shows a day before PPVs. North would probably retain anyway, but this could probably stretch the feud out a bit, for when Swann's all healed up. Let them point out that the North never beat them 2v2.

- Sami vs Tessa: I hate that I can't be happy about this. I hate that I can't like that such a genuine star as Tessa Blanchard is top champion in a company that has a place in my heart. I hate everything about the out-of-story circumstances surrounding this match. This was a good match, but I cannot be happy for a second about it, and that is the worst thing.

Reactions: Apoho Creed