• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hard to Kill Discussion Thread

Roy Mustang

Was really hyped for the main event but Tessa's racist comments coming to light (and it is clearly true unless you think these women got together to fuck her over) put me off watching it live. Will watch the main tomorrow. Not sure what IMPACT should do tbh. Booking wise Tessa should win tbh but now I don't care as much as I would have before. Shame cause I was hyped for her to win. Her and Sami had done a great job in building this.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Was really hyped for the main event but Tessa's racist comments coming to light (and it is clearly true unless you think these women got together to fuck her over) put me off watching it live. Will watch the main tomorrow. Not sure what IMPACT should do tbh. Booking wise Tessa should win tbh but now I don't care as much as I would have before. Shame cause I was hyped for her to win. Her and Sami had done a great job in building this.
It was one person and two people she told, telling her story for her three years later (and yeah, it happens a lot).

Match will still be great. You should watch with us.

Roy Mustang

It was one person and two people she told, telling her story for her three years later (and yeah, it happens a lot).

Match will still be great. You should watch with us.

I will catch it tomorrow man. The hype isn't there for me anymore. Match will 100% be great though. Tessa cunt or not is the probarly the best female wrestler on the planet and Sami is a great heel