Hard to Kill Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
After what came out last night, they're absolutely flipping the finish.
You're probably right. I'll watch anyway to see what happens.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I love how it comes out that Tessa Blanchard might be racist as fuck and now Smark wants her to win more :lmao

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I love how it comes out that Tessa Blanchard might be racist as fuck and now Smark wants her to win more :lmao
Weird stance to take right? :lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm against companies swerving against what they were planning to do and invest in over unsubstantiated internet rumors.

It's the easiest thing in the world to tuck tail and cave to the Twitter mob. It takes some serious big ones to do it, anyway.

@Hoss Delgado you've been hyping up Impact all year.
If Impact has the stomach to ride this out, I'll be in the Impact thread next Tuesday. :cudi

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
You said they should take the belt off Sami now, even if that wasn't the plan before, in response to TESSA being a shithead. :lol

Personally I think the plan was always for Tessa to win and I don't mind if they still go through with it. However the fact that there are a locker room worth of people who have now corroborated the story and no one I've seen has contradicted, makes it hard for me to believe she didn't do it. And I can forgive someone for being shitty 3 years ago, but only if they grow for the better, and her denying the accusations instead of acknowledging her wrongdoing and apologizing, makes me think she's not much better now than she was then.

I'm still hopeful there's some kind of breakthrough proving that this was all untrue but it isn't looking good.

Imma still be a fan of Impact even if they do put the title on her. Really the only thing this changes for me is that I won't enjoy seeing her win the title nearly as much, when before it was one of the things I was most looking forward to.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You said they should take the belt off Sami now, even if that wasn't the plan before, in response to TESSA being a shithead. :lol
I'm pretty sure Tessa was winning regardless. She's lost twice now to Sami. I can't see them getting this far to pull the rug again.

I said they should give it to her anyway because it would cause controversy and that's more interesting than the Twitter mob thinking they got their way. Deezy was the first one to say it and I just agree with him. I'm just sure though if she loses it's only because of this.

Personally I think the plan was always for Tessa to win and I don't mind if they still go through with it. However the fact that there are a locker room worth of people who have now corroborated the story and no one I've seen has contradicted, makes it hard for me to believe she didn't do it. And I can forgive someone for being shitty 3 years ago, but only if they grow for the better, and her denying the accusations instead of acknowledging her wrongdoing and apologizing, makes me think she's not much better now than she was then.

I'm still hopeful there's some kind of breakthrough proving that this was all untrue but it isn't looking good.
The only thing corroborated is the fact she's a bitch to other women in the locker room and we already knew that way before this.

I certainly hope she's changed in those three years, but honestly a lot of wrestlers are shitty people irl.

Imma still be a fan of Impact even if they do put the title on her. Really the only thing this changes for me is that I won't enjoy seeing her win the title nearly as much, when before it was one of the things I was most looking forward to.
Did you really not hear about this when WWE wouldn't sign her?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And I can forgive someone for being shitty 3 years ago, but only if they grow for the better, and her denying the accusations instead of acknowledging her wrongdoing and apologizing, makes me think she's not much better now than she was then.
There's also a catch 22 to this part because the people who push cancel culture aren't interested in apologies or people getting better. If she admits to having done any of this they'd push for her to lose and/or be fired even harder. And not to mention if say the thing in Japan didn't happen, but she did bully girls like Green, some people can't understand apologizing for one doesn't mean she did the other things she was accused of.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I was barely following wrestling 3 years ago so no, I didn't hear about it. But from what I gather, the accusations didn't gain much steam at that time.

I couldn't care less if she acts like a bitch to her colleagues, up until it becomes an issue of using race/sexuality/etc. to degrade someone, which several people have said she did. That's a thing that I can't let slide.

Like I said, I don't mind if they give her the title. I'm not calling for her to be "cancelled", I've just lost a ton of interest and respect for her personally. I certainly don't see championing for her to win now more than ever and yeah, I think it's weird how adamant you are that she should win now when a couple weeks ago you were saying you were against it. I also don't understand this stance of "I'll start watching Impact again only if they put the title on the problematic person".

I feel like you're still traumatized from the way they did your boy Hulk Hogan. :lol

Reactions: Chris

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I was barely following wrestling 3 years ago so no, I didn't hear about it. But from what I gather, the accusations didn't gain much steam at that time.

I couldn't care less if she acts like a bitch to her colleagues, up until it becomes an issue of using race/sexuality/etc. to degrade someone, which several people have said she did. That's a thing that I can't let slide.

Like I said, I don't mind if they give her the title. I'm not calling for her to be "cancelled", I've just lost a ton of interest and respect for her personally. I certainly don't see championing for her to win now more than ever and yeah, I think it's weird how adamant you are that she should win now when a couple weeks ago you were saying you were against it. I also don't understand this stance of "I'll start watching Impact again only if they put the title on the problematic person".

I feel like you're still traumatized from the way they did your boy Hulk Hogan. :lol
One person claimed she did that thing and a couple people she told about it have confirmed she told them about it.

I've never defended Hulk Hogan. He was caught on tape doing it.

Doesn't change how I felt about him before that, though.

Almost every major name in the business from yesteryear has racism or domestic abuse allegations against them.

The only person I've let outside factors cloud my judgment of them as a wrestler is Benoit and that's because he murdered his son.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I certainly don't see championing for her to win now more than ever and yeah, I think it's weird how adamant you are that she should win now when a couple weeks ago you were saying you were against it. I also don't understand this stance of "I'll start watching Impact again only if they put the title on the problematic person".
You may not have known three years ago, but Impact did when they hired her. So the only thing that would have changed between yesterday and today that would affect their decision to crown this "problematic person" is the Twitter outrage.

I'd respect Impact for having the fortitude for sticking with their plan, doing what was best for them and honestly it's just ballsy.

Deezy summed it up best. Impact has nothing going for it to get eyeballs. They have Sami and Tessa. Now throw in the controversy and they could tap into something that could keep their names in people's mouths if Tessa wins the belt a day after this.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
One person claimed she did that thing and a couple people she told about it have confirmed she told them about it.

I've never defended Hulk Hogan. He was caught on tape doing it.

Doesn't change how I felt about him before that, though.

Almost every major name in the business from yesteryear has racism or domestic abuse allegations against them.

The only person I've let outside factors cloud my judgment of them as a wrestler is Benoit and that's because he murdered his son.

I haven't been following the situation since yesterday afternoon. Is this a fact or speculation on your part?

Anyways, I don't disagree that Impact changing plans now would be lame.

I don't feel excited for the moment the same way though.

Anyways. I'll be here to live chat the PPV. Hopefully we get a nice little turnout.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I haven't been following the situation since yesterday afternoon. Is this a fact or speculation on your part?

Anyways, I don't disagree that Impact changing plans now would be lame.

I don't feel excited for the moment the same way though.

Anyways. I'll be here to live chat the PPV. Hopefully we get a nice little turnout.
From what I've seen there was one person this happened to in Japan and she told Sienna and possibly this other girl, but told them not to say anything because she thought Tessa would get her blackballed. Though I don't know about that because Tessa wasn't as big of a deal three years ago. It's possible, however, that's what she said to her. Just seems iffy she was OK with Sienna telling now.

Fair enough, and yeah hopefully we get some people in here, but I have feeling this may have turned people off.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If I find a stream I’ll likely show up.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
My dad wants me to stream this so I might be here too even though I have no idea when the last time I watched Impact was.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU