Hard Justice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
This is not exactly what I want it to look like, more of what I think it will....

Kurt Angle vs. ???

Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle (tag champs) vs. Sting and Abyss vs. Styles and Tomko
(Who ever gets the pinfall faces Angle later that night, if Angle gets the pin he doesnt have to defend)

Chris Harris and RHino vs. Cage and Storm (some stipulation)

Chris Daniels vs. Black Machismo (x title)

Senshi and Elix Skipper vs. Motor City Machine Guns vs. a few other random X Division tag teams

Team 3D vs. Steiner Bros

Kaz vs. Raven (hardcore)

thats all I can come up with

Reaction score
wait how can Daniels and Lethal face each other for the Title if Joe is the champion?? lol

Angle vs Joe will probably happen. Along with Rhino vs James Storm in a no DQ match or some gimmick

PeepShow

Good predictions. I hope cage isnt it a tag match. The only way I will be happy with him teaming is it is with Edge. :)

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Good ppv predictions... your kinda seem similiar to what I was thinking..only the tag match I was thinking was Motor City Machine Guns Vs. Samoa Joe (Kurt Angle...Rikishi...etc) and main event Angle vs Jeff Jarret