Happy one year. I've missed all of you too much

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Kia here
So much time has passed and many new faces. Its possible my name has been mentioned here, but if not, just know my time here was pleasant and the staff has been wonderful to me in my troubling times.
To all of you, I may have hurt or disappointed :( I cannot change your feelings regarding me. I ask you forgive me and understand I've tried my best to be truthful with each of you. I apologize those I abandoned abruptly.

Reactions: Rysenberg and Bort

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Uggghhhh.... this is irritating, this comp is crazy. Post deletion required.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome back Kia, we've all missed you :sad:
Maybe you'll stick around this time?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
MAMMA KIA :yes: WELCOME BACK!! :Yay:

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Thank you Jonathan and Farooq. I appreciate you both for your hospitality (sp). Staying may not be an option, but I'll enjoy the little time I have.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Mamma Mia Kia said:
Thank you Jonathan and Farooq. I appreciate you both for your hospitality (sp). Staying may not be an option, but I'll enjoy the little time I have.

Why might staying not be an option? :sad:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Welcome back Kia, missed you. Glad to hear that you're doing well.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Mamma Mia Kia said:
Kia here
So much time has passed and many new faces. Its possible my name has been mentioned here, but if not, just know my time here was pleasant and the staff has been wonderful to me in my troubling times.
To all of you, I may have hurt or disappointed :( I cannot change your feelings regarding me. I ask you forgive me and understand I've tried my best to be truthful with each of you. I apologize those I abandoned abruptly.

Welcome back Kia!