Happy New Ear from the Middle East.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Damn Australia? Nice! You can go bother Kizza and seX-Power... kinda wondering what what happen :shifty:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I was born in Saudi Arabia. Have a house in both Oman and Pakistan.

My dad works in Oman, our family and all live in Pakistan. We make routine flights like every month or so.

And hopefully, I'll go for my university education in Australia in February of 2011, so I'll eventually shift to Melbourne.

yea, what happened to the ''highly advanced'' (according to you) middle eastern schools?

C4

any hasheesh for sale? :p

Lol. Soz. No haseesh man. :shifty:

Damn Australia? Nice! You can go bother Kizza and seX-Power... kinda wondering what what happen :shifty:

I said this before as well, I'd really love to punch one of those Aussies (replace the 'A' with 'P') when they're in front of me. :p

yea, what happened to the ''highly advanced'' (according to you) middle eastern schools?

Well. To be honest, I did want to go to the American University of Sharjah and I considered VCQ Qatar as well but some of the universities in Melbourne have such a perfect curriculum for a Bachelors in Visual Communication that I couldn't resist but apply there.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I said this before as well, I'd really love to punch one of those Aussies (replace the 'A' with 'P') when they're in front of me. :p

You can't touch me.