Happy Birthday ...

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
coooool! Less TNA discussions for a while :laugh: lol..

Happy TNA birthday Roxxi fan! I know that you dream to have your birthday with Roxxi in a suite room in a 5 star hotel.. Some romantic shit and stuff :yes:

Dont let her make you a jobber or something lol.

Yes, happy brithday buddy.

:jawdrop: WHOA!!!

nice going W-Station...ya-Wussie-ShitStain...ya-gone-done promoted the BADGUYZ!!!!

:ghost2: <u from now on...til you make-up for-your Betrayal...

anyways, how's Roxxi a Heel here?

He used to be...

but nowadayz, he's like on a Kaedon/CenaMark54/DurkTurkey Level ...

where everyone begins to realize that they're here like 24/7 , making good threads/posts and stuff like that...

so they begin to suck up to them cuz they're like that weezer song beverarly-hills...
ya-heard?!!

so that makes That Roxxi-Robot (future iwf-mod) a Cyber-Face here at the forum...

happy Birthday NI'GGER!:hat:

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Yes, Roxxi and I had a good time. I brought her to the hotel, and she set up all her voodoo stuff, drawing a pentagon in Angelina Love's blood on the floor and meditating under an altar to the Haitian gods. This was strangely arousing. So once the Witching Hour was up I took her to the bed. She was nervous, but I was gentle, and we had a wonderfully romantic time. It didn't even bother me that she asked me for some of my hair for some reason.

Chicka chicka wow wow.

Anyway, lol, i'm glad people are beginning to realize that there's a method to my madness, and that my opinions, though different from most people, are thought out and such. :p