Happy Birthday ...

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

to everyone's favourite heel!

Of course I am talking about Roxxie Laveaux Fanboy! You make this forum unique, so go get wasted for your birthday!

Rell

Reaction score
One of the best posters here, but the fact that he loves TNA seems to overshadow it.

Happy b-day...wait, you sure its his b-day? Its Jun 25th soon to be 26th in America. Its already Friday in Australia right?

idk, I'm confused

Hometown Kid

Happy B-day Roxxi...I don't know what I would do without you setting these HHH loving clowns straight...

Evil Austin

no Aussie time (to rell) right now its 4:41 pm Thursday night...(Sydney time this exact minute) also Happy B Day...Hopefully you get lots of good shit for it ...and yes get wasted its your 21st

Well it's his bday Aussie time ... and what other time is better?

So Rell, go suck a dick, no homo :p

You mean stay home and spend the night wanking?

Qwake

Hey Birthday RLFB, your like great coz you are my back up when I am tryna hate on them HHH lovers :smh

well, exactly, don't do anything TAB would do :p

Wrestling Station

coooool! Less TNA discussions for a while :laugh: lol..

Happy TNA birthday Roxxi fan! I know that you dream to have your birthday with Roxxi in a suite room in a 5 star hotel.. Some romantic shit and stuff :yes:

Dont let her make you a jobber or something lol.

Yes, happy brithday buddy.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Lol, thanks everyone!

Getting wasted is really not my thing, lol. Besides, I have a lot of webpage stuff to do for work, and you know, coding and alcohol don't mix. XD