Happy Birthday!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Edge Banner

After seeing RAW I decided to make this. Rate it and if anyone wants to use it, then the first person to say that they want it can have it.

edgecopyjh4.png

StaticX

Reaction score
Thats a hell of a sig in my opinion man.Try adding new pictures instead of old ones though and a texture would look good.Other then that,I aint a fan of the text but still 9/10!

Reaction score
The pic with the title is only 7 months old and the one with the mic is barely 7 days old. it's mean't to symbolise that he will be the next WWE Champ like b4 when he WAS champ.

Reaction score
That's a really nice sig man! Everything seems to work nicely in the sig, and the end product is nice!

Btw, I dont know wtf you're talking about Tronz, I havent seen either of those pics being used in lots or Edge sigs...

Wrestling Station

cool but i think you just added cyan blue color to the entrance?
and you added Edge with belt on the side...

I think it took you around 5 minutes?

But the outcome is cool, good work dude.

Reaction score
it doesn't have to be complecated to be effective, I originally set out to have the smoke double as an effect in both pictures. And the most time spent was in adding effects to the text. I love making text look that extra bit better.

-R3-

Reaction score
Simple yet effective, it's better then alot of the stuff i've seen around here - most of the people here load up with effects and animation.

You my friend have talent. Keep it up.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
To me. I turn 17 today (As in, July 20th). I'm proud to say I started it off in a hotel with my girlfriend after seeing the Smackdown tapings.

Too bad my ex-girlfriend's friend started it off by posting on my facebook wall, and I quote, "happy birthday dumbassssssss" followed by these 4 comments, "ps. everyone hates you," "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL," "lol fuck you," and "go suck a dick."

These being quoted to the point of literally copying and pasting them.

So has anybody else had a cunt ruin their birthday within the first moments of it?

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
First why would you have you're ex's friend on your list, 2nd it's your fuckin' birthday fuck the haters in one ear out the other that slut.

Happy Birthday.

Kairi

Reaction score
happy birthday, there's a thread for birthdays btw

SAL

Reaction score
You're 17. If you've made a bunch of female enemies and moved on, you're doing the right thing! I've never had anyone ruin my birthday like that, but then again all my evil ex-girlfriends raged at me before Facebook existed.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
Pretty tame hate if you ask me, anyone who spams LOL on my wall gets punched off my wall and completely ignored.