happy birthday peepshow

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

19 in high school?

I was thinking the same thing. But he just turned 19, so he was really only 18 through all of grade 12 (I'm assuming that's what he's in), so he's only a year older than normal. Must have started late or failed.
That, or he's pulling a Y2Jasmine.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dunno about you guys but I turned 19 in my last year of high school but then we had 5 years to go through instead of 4. I know it's not like that any more in Ontario but it could be elsewhere.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I dunno about you guys but I turned 19 in my last year of high school but then we had 5 years to go through instead of 4. I know it's not like that any more in Ontario but it could be elsewhere.

Italy for example. i had my last high school exam on my 19th birthday.

Wrestling Station

It's him and his boyfriend. That's how.

HAPPY BIFFDAYZ PEEPS~!
how did you know? oh you were the one who was holding the camera eh? now dont be shy to say that you had a warm threesome experience from that night! :yes: lol.

C4

Fits into your arse seamlessly and positive results are awaiting to be raped.

PeepShow

I'm not insulting your intelligence or anything, I just never heard of that before. Or maybe I don't pay attention.

So are you going to college, or are you gonna chill for a little while?

I missed the cutoff to start kindergarten by 2 days. So instead of starting at 5, I had to wait until I was six. I was basically 7 by the end of my first year of school. =/

And yeah, going off to college in August. Just going to chill (hopefully) for these couple months until then.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
You will probably have like 19,000 posts by the end of summer, seeing is how school is no longer getting in the way.

Soulpower

I know I'm incredibly late on this, but Happy Birthday, Peep!

Kizza

how did you know? oh you were the one who was holding the camera eh? now dont be shy to say that you had a warm threesome experience from that night! :yes: lol.

Every night, I try, i close my eyes, I bang my head, but I cannot get that beautiful image out of my head.