Happy Birthday, fucker.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
Thanks again guys. But I was right when I said this was going to be a bad birthday. Shortly after that post, my father in law, the reason my fiance and I moved to California, succumbed to his battle with Mesothilioma downstairs. So if you are religious or whatnot, say a prayer. Love your loved ones. Life is a beautiful thing and this man was a tough dude to battle with it the way he did. At least he's in a better place and no longer in pain. I am honored to share my birthday with his passing.

p.s, I know this is HIAT, but please, no bad taste or insults hurled this way. I'd like to think, that while I have gotten into some heated wrestling arguments with people here that I haven't wronged anyone, and hopefully everyone else feels the same way. So thanks in advance.

You're not a smurf so you get my love. Hope you can deal with it well.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
You're in my prayers. My granddad and great grandma both died on my eighth birthday, although I was too young at the time to really feel the type of pain you have, because we weren't that close, and I was too immature at the time to let it sink in really. But I know it's hard to deal with that sorta thing. Have a nice birthday, Enzo.

Kizza

Reaction score
Thanks again guys. But I was right when I said this was going to be a bad birthday. Shortly after that post, my father in law, the reason my fiance and I moved to California, succumbed to his battle with Mesothilioma downstairs. So if you are religious or whatnot, say a prayer. Love your loved ones. Life is a beautiful thing and this man was a tough dude to battle with it the way he did. At least he's in a better place and no longer in pain. I am honored to share my birthday with his passing.

p.s, I know this is HIAT, but please, no bad taste or insults hurled this way. I'd like to think, that while I have gotten into some heated wrestling arguments with people here that I haven't wronged anyone, and hopefully everyone else feels the same way. So thanks in advance.

Sorry for your loss. My great grandmother just passed away on Tuesday, so yeah, not the most positive mood around here either.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Damn Enzo, sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family have my condolences. I know what it's like to lose a loved one as well. Much like everybody else that posted in this thread, I feel for you.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Things have been a little crazy. I'm staying strong for my lady, she's hanging in there like the trooper her daddy taught her to be. Again, thanks alot.

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah man, hope you guys get through this all right and it's glad to know you'll honor that day now at least.