Happy Birthday, fucker.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
It's Enzo's birthday.

HAPPEH BIFDAYZ~!

Reaction score
Thank you all. My age is actually 26 now, don't know how I jacked it up. Eitherway this is going to be the most lack luster bday ever, since I moved to Cali all my family is in Texas and my woman and my brotha in law took me out Weds. to get wasted. But at least I'm getting a nice Mustang Thursday! Thanks guys!

Reaction score
Thanks again guys. But I was right when I said this was going to be a bad birthday. Shortly after that post, my father in law, the reason my fiance and I moved to California, succumbed to his battle with Mesothilioma downstairs. So if you are religious or whatnot, say a prayer. Love your loved ones. Life is a beautiful thing and this man was a tough dude to battle with it the way he did. At least he's in a better place and no longer in pain. I am honored to share my birthday with his passing.

p.s, I know this is HIAT, but please, no bad taste or insults hurled this way. I'd like to think, that while I have gotten into some heated wrestling arguments with people here that I haven't wronged anyone, and hopefully everyone else feels the same way. So thanks in advance.

nation

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss. You have my condolences. May your father in law R.I.P. and hopefully you will manage to find some joy on your birthday.