Happy Birthday Frank

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
ifsnc07.png
Now that is impressive.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
dam that really good can u do printer just out of cortired? ur really good at this shit. I have done some photoshop work but really hard b/c u match right. I think u use the clone tool but as for letter u got me there.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
dam that really good can u do printer just out of cortired? ur really good at this shit. I have done some photoshop work but really hard b/c u match right. I think u use the clone tool but as for letter u got me there.
Are we gonna fuck, or what?

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Yeah, clone tool to remove the previous text was easy because there was repeating patterns like the wood and the cream. Adding frank was pretty much just finding a similar font, then adding a bunch of effects until it looked similar.