Happy B-Day Chuck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
A) Chuck is straightedge....no pot or alcohol for me.
B)MHv1...for the last time, the thread was in TNA discussion when I locked it and it was moved afterwards.....lol.
C) Thanks to everyone else.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^ewww the big monkey balls is back!!!! T_T where have you been?

Ridiculously busy with work. I'm pretty much running a store. Very strongly considering quitting given the fact that I'm like putting in 12 hour fucking days every day.

What's doin with you?

Wrestling Station

Ridiculously busy with work. I'm pretty much running a store. Very strongly considering quitting given the fact that I'm like putting in 12 hour fucking days every day.

What's doin with you?

that sucks man!
Well as the new semester started, they put me as the clinical instructor for medical students when they come for training in hospital.. Its really a headache for me as i really need to be focused about the info i give them.

Other than that, im having a harsh life with the woman i love.. things are not going along in ease. Damn life is unfair!!! :( But its good to see you back big bro!

Markz

Reaction score
I'm going to do this for every important member...VIP's regular...except Showstopper...he's a douche.

It was my Birthday last Friday...

I feel so raped.

Travis40

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR DOUCHEBAG lmao j/k dude, I'm looking right now to see if anyone's B Day is today.

This Guy

What's doin with you?

Man that sounds like an EB Management gig....wait....are you working for EB? lol