Happy 4th Year Anniversary WWEF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
3eb52d46ce83f15b44d059136294ef9c.gif

header-4anniversary.png

bd7e5c881a1ca50f8ad95f8b3e31e77f.gif

It all started about 4 years ago, when one user on a hacking forum wanted to create his own forum about an industry he was passionate about. The passion has disappeared for said user, but the forum remains and is still going strong.

@Crayo was his name, a young lad from Cornwall, England. (No one lives there)
He created this forum to meet people that shared his love for this form of entertainment. And with that, comes a ton of responsibility. And as much as Crayo would like to think he could handle this spectacle of a forum, he needs people running the site to help maintain it.

We had @Xanth, still have no idea what he did.
We had @Anon, who did scripting and whatnot I believe.
We have our now current owner @Solidus, who has had much more experience than Crayo at running a forum.
We had @Big Hoss Rambler, who referred hundreds of users and gave us our big break.

But not only did those people make this forum, everyone that has posted on this forum has made it what it is today. It doesn't matter if you joined from the first day or yesterday, every character that has posted it on here, has made this site. Whether it be a Lacky, a Gohan, or a BrockLesnarFanForLife, it doesn't matter. We the people made the site. And today marks the fourth year anniversary when the site was officially launched. We've come a long way, so lets keep this fire burning. (Insert Punk's old theme in here.)

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Untitled4.png
@Rysenberg @Delik and @Lady Deathbane need some love too.

I'd have to say, being here for almost 2 years, has been pretty cool. From the late night fuckery, to the real talk. From the wrestling discussion. To the Live Discussions. Just about everything about this forum has brought something fun. Despite not getting my damn Wrestling Junkie award. I still think this place rocks.

It's been a blast being apart of the shit that has gone down, here. Wish I had been here since the beginning. But being here at 2 years old, wasn't half-bad. Contributing to the 998,000+ posts that this forum as accounted for, is great. Spending all this time of my life talking to geeks and dweebs about oily guys slapping each other is even greater. I don't regret, any of it.

Untitled.png

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone, really. This is a great forum.

Reactions: Red Rain

Nick

Reaction score
Wow, didn't even realize today was the anniversary. Well, at least today wasn't like the one 2 years ago when half the forum quit lol

In all seriousness, I have had some fun times on here and met some really great people that I would've never found without this great place.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I have wasted 4 years of my life:jeritroll:
But in all serious it has been fun, lots of laughs and intelligent banter. No regrets

Special mention to the members that have touched my heart:
nikkaswag
Jeebak
Action Jackson
BrockLesnarFanForLife
Deathclaw
Nero_x3
Tgmiveld
:pity2:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The summer of last year was the best The open letter thread, TNA/Cops LDs and late night shit was awesome. Thanks to @Danielson @GrammarNazi82 and @Snowman

luv u bbes

Reactions: Danielson

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Happy anniversary to this awesome place! It's been a pleasure being here for almost 2 years.

Reactions: Red Rain

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler