Hangman Page Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Aw, you should have put this in the fan forum section, it needs more action lol.

As for Hangman, this alcoholic thing is interesting. I was loling when he took the drink from the crowd, Kenny took it away from him so he grabbed another one and Kenny got exasperated with him :lmao
I really hope those kind of interactions keep happening and eventually lead to animosity between the two, want a Hangman heel turn badly.

Reactions: Vegeta

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
Hangman Page is probably my favorite one out of the whole Elite Group. Well, besides Cody.

The "drinking cowboy" thing doesn't bother me. I get them trying to find something extra for him that would connect him with the crowd more. Although I do think about the possibility of more than one person drinking the same beer. Eww.

Hangman loves his lariats. He does have some things to improve on but I feel like he has improved a lot already.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
See I always saw the drinking thing as him struggling due to losses. It is not the drinking that is the problem but why he started drinking hence Omega's concern. I like Page. I think he is going to be a great heel. Also as someone who loves flips, he should stop doing them once heel. He is good enough without them and they don't fit him well.

Reactions: Stellar and Vegeta