Hamada

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hamada tore Young's ass up the other week. A woman beating the hell out of the heir to Naitch is pretty rad. Yeah I said it, Young is the new Naitch.

He's such a little jerk, I love watching the dude on TV.

Met EY last April, and he was a really cool dude. Went to the April Lockdown fan interaction and spent time talking to most of the TNA roster. Great group of dudes and dudettes. Kong is actually very nice.

Back to Hamada though, that's the topic... helluva competitor. Those headbutts are vicious, she's doing her father proud. 2nd generation wrestler, daughter of the late great Gran Hamada.

Tagging her up with Kong is pretty vicious. I am pumped for their match with Taylor and Sarita on Monday.

Axis

I also really like Eric Young, and I see a lot of promise in him. Having said that, having Hamada "tear up his ass," to me, was not a good thing. If you like Young so much, I'm curious as to why you're excited that he had it taken it him by a woman.

Reaction score
It was really good for Young actually.

When you're going the cowardly heel route, you want the crowd to think that anyone can kick your ass, but that you only hold onto your belt through some SHENANIGANS and TOMFOOLERY.

TNA unlike WWE, really wants their Knockouts to be taken as legitimate competitors, and it really helps the entire Knockout Division to see one of their own take the Legends Champ to the woodshed.

And beyond that, hey it's just fun. It's wrestling. Enjoy the ride.

Benaud

Reaction score
I also really like Eric Young, and I see a lot of promise in him. Having said that, having Hamada "tear up his ass," to me, was not a good thing. If you like Young so much, I'm curious as to why you're excited that he had it taken it him by a woman.

I agree with you. What's funny about it was that the prior week Young's teaming with ★★★★ and we have Tenay and Taz going, "He's reminding us of Shawn Michaels." Next week he can barely beat Hamada. Makes no sense to me.

Reaction score
It means that Hamada is on Eric's level. She's that good. I thought that was pretty clear.

Axis

It was unfortunately clear. As good as that is for Hamada, it is equally damaging to Eric Young. A chickenshit heel is supposed to literally be a shitty wrestler. When push came to shove, JBL, CM Punk, and Chris Jericho (all of whom have played chickenshit heel at some point in their careers) were able to deliver in the ring.

Great One

He did look kinda weak against her, but meh. He also needs to grow his hair.

Reaction score
Wow. Eric Young is the next Flair?? Wow. And he just got beat by Hamada??
It is true that Eric Young is on Hamada's level, he sucks. It's one thing to lose to Awesome Kong, she's built like a man and very believable in the sense she can beat a man, Hamada isn't. Sorry, but she's a good woman wrestler but she ain't got shit on Kong: look, move set, size. Nothing.

Then to compare Young to Ric Fucking Flair. Yeah right, it's not opinion when you make comparisons like that, Young sucks and he has done NOTHING to draw any comparisons to one of the greatest ever. I've seen frozen burritos that get more heat than Young. He sucks as a wrestler, isn't very good on the mic and isn't fit to carry Ric's jock. He's on the level of some Jap broad that apparently TNA has bigger plans for. Ric never got jobbed out to some Jap broad or any chick for that matter, he was a playboy, he was THE man. Ric Flair has had more world title reigns than Young has had decent matches. THERE IS NO COMPARISON.

Saying Eric Young is the next Niatch is like calling Tyler Reks the next Rock, Mike Knox the next Bruiser Brody, Matt Morgan the next Undertaker and some other sorry worker the next Steve Austin. It's just flat out ludicrous and absurd.

Reaction score
Your tears, they taste wonderful.

Time will prove me right, and prove you wrong.

/LEG DROPPED

Reaction score
I don't feel anything about it. It was one match, it was pretty fun, and then it ended. Maybe you feel too much.