Halo Reach

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

It's not a matter of getting owned by it, I just think it's a little stupid that the majority (but not all) of Halo players reaction to running in to an enemy is to jump around like a bunny and throw grenades in all directions.

Not dumb, a perfect timed, jump back and stick or even jump to the side and granade is the reason I'm always MVP and have like 25 kills at least. It's all stratagy. The only ones who complains are the ones who lack the skills.

Areoplex

Reaction score
The video looks really good. I'm looking forward to purchasing it now.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
That's another thing.

Every time I see a Halo related topic on a forum and it trails off in to the Halo fan vs non Halo fan argument (which it always does), the Halo fans always jump to "lol, you just suck buttxors". I mean, I'm not saying that I am that great at Halo, but why do they always jump to that?

And even when I myself get a kill with the Bunny Grenade "strategy" (I don't really think one move is considered a strategy, but alright) I still think it's stupid.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Not dumb, a perfect timed, jump back and stick or even jump to the side and granade is the reason I'm always MVP and have like 25 kills at least. It's all stratagy. The only ones who complains are the ones who lack the skills.

J in ''post your gamertag'' said:
sxejdawgsxe

*goes searching the stats on Bungie site..

20h36s8.jpg

Oh snap, what you claimed is actually bullshit.
Now, I'm not the best player around, but at least I know that skilled players have usually at least 1.35 k/d ratio; yours is not only way inferior, it's actually below 1.00 .
You get killed way more than how much you kill...
/facepalm AND
/thread

J

Shit I wasn't always that good and I've had that gamertag for 3-4 years. So my score on Halo sucks hardcore cause people always play under mine at my house when they come over. Don't believe me hop on Halo and I'll prove it.

Kassidy

Reaction score
http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/careerstats.aspx?player=SoullessKassidy

not awesome but not terrible, i stopped playing early cuz most of the online were played by myself or with only 1 friend and I was tired of facing queerbaits.

I only now play halo games with friends and just for fun going online ruins the game for me. I'll rent reach beat it play it for a month with friends that come over then send it back to GF when I want a diff game.