Halo 4 / Halo 1 HD Remastering Coming.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Ariel Mean Green

ArielGreen.jpg

ArielGreen2.jpg

ArielGreen3.jpg

ArielGreen4.jpg

ArielGreen5.jpg

ArielGreen6.jpg

ArielGreen7.jpg

ArielGreen8.jpg

ArielGreen9.jpg

ArielGreen10.jpg

ArielGreen11.jpg

ArielGreen12.jpg

ArielGreen13.jpg

Rep for uploading these pics would be very appreciated.

Deftone

Reaction score
green looks really good on her

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
Kotaku - A teaser trailer for Halo 4 concluded Microsoft's E3 news conference today. In it, the series' longtime hero, Master Chief, awakens from cryonic sleep to the voice of Cortana, calling him by his name. He then grabs Cortana and flees the wreckage a ship hurtling toward some sort of portal.

Microsoft's Don Mattrick said Halo 4 will be "part of a new trilogy." The game is due for a holiday 2012 release.

Kotaku - Widely expected, Microsoft will publish an HD remake of the original Halo on Nov. 15. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary will feature "seven of the greatest multiplayer maps of all time," in addition to "the campaign of the decade remade and remastered.

Loved the first Halo game, wasn't a big fan of the second and never got around to playing the third. I'll definitely be picking up the HD version of Combat Evolved though. I might even use Halo 4 as an excuse to revisit the entire series in the build up to it's release.

I'm loving this HD remastering, the possibilities are endless.

Ben

Reaction score
I was a huge fan of Halo 1, was hyped for 2, but didn't give a shit about 3. Prob won't pick up 4, but will prob just end up playing it at a friends house.

Ben

Reaction score
Here's the official trailer for Halo 4 shown today:

[video=youtube;iQdYABN-juQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQdYABN-juQ[/video]