• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Halo 3

The A-man

Reaction score
Halo 3 is definitely a great game to hit the 360. The new Forge feature is just plain awesome and the ability to record all the action in both the Campaign and Multiplayer modes is great. Also, four....FOUR players can run though the Campaign at one time......priceless. I can see Halo 3 getting the "Game Of The Year" award from many gaming sites and magazine everywhere, but its gonna have to do battle with Bioshock for those rights first.

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
Anyone buy it?

Thoughts?

I was at the gamestop and saw at least 2 dozen people buy the regular, limited edition, and Master Chief edition.

I guess that's why its being dubbed "he greatest selling game of all time"...everyone buying 3 copies of the game.

But seriously the game is awesome, and I highly recommend for anybody who plays videogames.

If the year ended today its the game of the year in my book.

9.9/10
People bought 3 copies a piece? Damn

I liked Halo 2, but all I have is an Xbox.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ then they are stupid, the game is ok but just like 2 it becomes annoying to play online cuz of stupid homos who play the bitchest ways possible. I only play this game with friends otherwise i know someone is going to piss me off.

No cover system makes this game feel like a notch back in time and nothing has really improved in this game, its halo 2, with new vehicles, weapons, and maps. This game is still not as good as Gears of War, or Rainbow six imo. Halo 3 this is a simple run and gun game now compared to games that have been released in the past year, imo, and now playing Call of duty 4 a game like Halo doesnt do it anymore.