Halloween Trivia Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Seto's Halloween Trivia Game
Boys and Girls, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Seto-san or Mr. Seto, and this my dear friends is the spiritual successor to my Summerween Trivia Game. At first, I was n't going to do this, but I got somethings to straighten out, I binged on Rob Zombie's music and movies and found some cool looking art that inspired me to do this. Also, October is really the only month you can talk about Horror and it is not weird, and I love October and Halloween and me not doing this game just felt wrong.

How to Play
How does one play this game? Easy, I will ask a trivia question and you will have to answer it. Now, this is played on first come first serve meaning if someone answers first and answers correctly then they get a piece of candy or a point. Now, there are some questions that will ask you to name multiple things, for example, Name 3 Stephen King books that have been made into movies. Everyone is allowed to answer those. As well there will be a few questions that I will be called a Treat. What is a Treat? Easy, it is a question that has a special coloring and is worth two pieces of candy as it will have a regular question and a bonus one attached to it that you can willing not answer, but be warned if you miss the bonus question, assuming you took the risk, then you will lose two pieces of candy. Remember as well dear friends, every question is of a varying degree meaning it can be easy or very hard, so good luck. I meant to add that you have until 11:59 PM CST to answer them.

The 31st Question
Now, just like in the Summerween Trivia Game, there will be a special 31st Question with a list of questions, though there will be some tweaks to it, and there are three degrees of questions. What does this imply? It means that some questions will be worth one piece of candy while others will be worth two or three. It varies and each degree will be color-coded.

PumpkingtheKingofGhosts-DAR.png
69de21acde7ea660fb6ac4fe2535dc123a669814_00.jpg
d02a0d21ab38ea7f4a72dcdb386048a8.jpg
gift-by-artistofthegeeks-dc5hvlr-fullview-Copy.jpg
baseballmm (The Pumpking King of Ghost):
Just Kevin (Sam):
The Wolf Prietistess (Vampire Werewolf Hybrid):
Grievous II (Kawaii Grievous)
(this will be the leader board aka where you can come to and look at to see who has the most candy. Also, everyone will be required to "wear" a costume aka if you agree to do this then send a pm of a Halloween related pic and it will be your avatar for the game aka I will post it here and your points to it and such.)

Treats
What is the Grand Prize? If you have the most candies at the end then you will 1,000 Halloween Bucks, if you are second you get 500 Halloween Bucks, if you are third 250 Halloween Bucks, and if you are fourth you will get 125 Halloween Bucks.

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
October 1st Question: The 1985 Horror Comedy Re-Animator is loosely based on what?

Post Edit: The answer was H. P. Lovecraft 1922 Serial Novelette Herbert West–Reanimator

Last edited:
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
October 2nd Question: In the 1998 Japanese Horror film, Ring, what is the name of the ghost?

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The answer to today's question is Sadako Yamamura

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't watch any threads anymore. Usually I just hope I get notified when someone tags me/replies to me, or a thread I was on previously has new comments AND the thread is bumped up on the "What's New" page

Blame WrestleNews bot for me not seeing this start then. Also the Fantasy League from distracting me from the fact that there is another game on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.