• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Halloween Havoc: 2 World Title Defenses and the OTPG Title on the line!!!!

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
1. Eric Young
2. Deonna Purrazzo
3. The Good Brothers
4. Willie Mack Daddy
5. EC3
6. Eddie Edwards
7. Heath
8. Roman Reigns
9. Drew McIntyre
10. Sasha Banks
11. Elias

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Ladies and Gents, an updated on WPC Halloween Havoc after night 1 of the real world events (Bound For Glory).

One match did not take place as advertised (The Knockouts Title) and has been removed from the scoring.

That left 6 matches to predict on....

and we all....

ABSOLUTELY SUCKED!!!!

The highest amount of points scored at Bound for Glory was 2, with three people (myself, OMB and.....THE REIGNING WORLD PREDICTION CHAMPION @Raidokken ) scoring no points at all.....

For the record, the reigning OTPG Champion @Chris currently has 2 points, as do two of his challengers for that title.

As for the Stranger Things match... while we don't currently know who from Chris or Raidokken will be defending the World Prediction Championship there, what we do know is that @Grim Cornette and @Petty Pendergrass are both sitting on 2 points already.

Tonight is going to be very interesting.... will a new Champion (or two) be crowned?!?!

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Maye my mams been bad nearly died 3 times in two days forgot about this can I do the wwe bit @Davey Wrestling

Roman Reigns
Drew Mcintyre
Bayley
Jeff Hardy

Last edited: