Hall of Shame......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
This is the IWF Hall of Shame, induct the people who are the lows of lows here in this thread, I will put up a poll after nominees have been taken. Nominate those for the hall of shame, you must have a good reason. The top 10 vote getters will be put in a poll for the hall of shame. Nominees will be taken until June 17th when the first poll is taken until the 24th. This is like the hall of fame, all hall of fame members cannot be inducted into the hall of fame and if they are inducted to the hall of fame they will be scratched from this list. This will be only done 4 times a year, 3 months separate.

Remember Guys: Good explanations why people should be in this, if not then I might not take your vote. I will take votes fairly though.

the dark knight

more attention to them?
ronnysimmons.jpg

NooDLE

Reaction score
AussieAsh - Let's see...

- Made 2 accounts with the same name (Aussie_Ash & AussieAsh) claiming to be different people

- Stole sigs off of google images and claimed he made them

- His efed guy charles molvern... just terrible

- Overall horrible poster (his posts were impossible to read, bad grammar, etc.)

- Sometimes a guy, sometimes a girl

3lions

Reaction score
Blister:
Was a decent poster but was an attention seeking whore who ended up 'banning himself' from the forum only to return under a different alias. Was then banned again. He embaressed himself 24/7. I hated the guy and he has never returned yet.

Rell

Reaction score
Mrdiamondsinmymouf....Its actually quite obvious. For one, his name was mrdiamondsinmymouf, He said his mother was a female pimp (and he was serious), Remember his goodbye speech...and last, he claimed that he wasn't Chef but we all knew he was.

Bigtnafan25...for one his name is bigtnafan25 lol, He was the number one WWE basher in IWF history, the problem was, he hadn't watched the product in about 5 years I believe. He would say a match sucked that he had never saw. He also made it seem that TNA had no faults, which we all know it does.

Reaction score
how about LW

he is a douche to everyone

gets in a new feud every week

i realize this is your thread, but you're an asshole

This Guy

I refuse to participate as I refuse to glorify anyone who was an idiot on this site.

C4

TRAV40,
Just the name hits me all the time, ofcourse he should be the 1st Hall of Shame'r [SHAMER IS NOT A WORD]

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
A couple of names come to mind, but iam bot going to give them the satisfaction of saying there names because there just attention whores, so yeah.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I nominate Monkeystyle.

That guy is such a shit stirring asshole. I hope one of these days he gets his come uppances.